Page 149 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 49991391451461471481491501511521531591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's so not Huntress though...unless hse's hunting a criminal or mob boss .
    Oh I know, I doubt any of the characters will be very recognizable.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Pics from the set of the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Pics from the set of the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn:

So, uh...crime doesn't pay (especially when you get evicted)?

Ezra Miller talking about ‘The Flash’ film: https://twitter.com/FlashsoloNews/st...25907914219525

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Ezra Miller talking about ‘The Flash’ film: https://twitter.com/FlashsoloNews/st...25907914219525

Interesting.

For some reason, I thought that back belonged to Mark Hamill, and I nearly went beside myself with joy.

Then I came to the next picture, and it was some random dude.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Yeah. I get what they were going for about the whole goofy millennial being a more relevant take than the oldschool captain of industry people know from STAS, but he really needed to tone down the quirks. It's not limited to Eisenberg; it feels like ever since the Dark Knight, a whole bunch of actors playing villain roles want to add some weird tic or goofy voice to their character, and it usually ends up annoying.
    Honestly, I always figured that Snyder would reveal that Darkseid was influencing Lex in some way to get rid of Superman, to make his conquest of Earth easier.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Honestly, I always figured that Snyder would reveal that Darkseid was influencing Lex in some way to get rid of Superman, to make his conquest of Earth easier.
    I think there were supposed to be hints to that effect, or at least that something from Apokolips had imprinted on Lex somehow.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Wow so Shazam is around the corner...

I don't feel anything thought AM would take me back but I just ain't feeling comic books or related media at all. It's beyond a phase now and now worried I may not get into it again /:

I did also recently see TDK in Imax and that was an amazing experience and I one I waited 10 years for but even then I still didn't feel the drive to pick up a book and read....
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Let's see:

1) Going spastic upon introducing Clark to Bruce Wayne
    2) Putting a candy into a senator's mouth.
    3) Ranting to Lois Lane about his agenda.
    4) Shouting during the ending scene about a bell ringing (yes, it's about Darkseid, but how does he know about that?)

My preferred version of Lex Luthor is less crazy and more calculating, as set up the John Byrne version. He is suppose to be an ego-maniac because he hates Superman for being the one element that he, in spite of his wealth, status and intellect, can't control...and that rubs him the wrong way.

But, we all have our favorite versions of established characters, so what do I know?
    I really liked the putting the candy into the senator's mouth scene. It was Lex being very manipulating and enjoying it. And him ranting to Lois about his agenda.. hmm, haven't seen the movie in over a year, but I don't remember a scene like that bothering me. Is it when he tried to kill her?

The last scene was really over the top and cringy so I agree on that. I overall really like Jesse as Lex, but he had some scenes in which he was too manic and it annoyed me too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    For some reason, I thought that back belonged to Mark Hamill, and I nearly went beside myself with joy.

Then I came to the next picture, and it was some random dude.
    That would actually be so spot on modern Harley. A random, maybe even homeless guy, telling her a very sad part of his life and gets a much needed hug.

I want the other DC characters in that movie to be equally spot on =(

So we are getting a Supergirl movie? And sooner rather than later. No word on any Man of Steel 2 or any other Superman movie though.

"And with next year bringing Wonder Woman 1984 and Birds of Prey, there's no doubt we'll see this trend continue for a fifth year as well. Then in 2021 comes The Batman and Supergirl,
    as well as possible one other DC title, so it's safe to assume that will be yet another $1+ billion year from the DC Comics brand."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug.../#57d89b42365e

Or did he confuse Supergirl with The Suicide Squad, which is also set to debut in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So we are getting a Supergirl movie? And sooner rather than later. No word on any Man of Steel 2 or any other Superman movie though.

"And with next year bringing Wonder Woman 1984 and Birds of Prey, there's no doubt we'll see this trend continue for a fifth year as well. Then in 2021 comes The Batman and Supergirl,
    as well as possible one other DC title, so it's safe to assume that will be yet another $1+ billion year from the DC Comics brand."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug.../#57d89b42365e

Or did he confuse Supergirl with The Suicide Squad, which is also set to debut in 2021.
    Well, we at least know it's not one of the canceled movies...