Page 412 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 20948
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

WB has made plenty of boneheaded decisions, and will doubtless make plenty more, but the idea of investing any more money into JL to do whatever is needed to finish the Snyder cut is absolutely insane.

It's dead. Bury it.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    WB has made plenty of boneheaded decisions, and will doubtless make plenty more, but the idea of investing any more money into JL to do whatever is needed to finish the Snyder cut is absolutely insane.

It's dead. Bury it.
    I wouldn't be too sure abou that. As for investing more money, we don't know how far along it was.i mean, superman did came back to life.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-15-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure abou that. As for investing more money, we don't know how far along it was.i mean, superman did came back to life.
    Spending any more money on it whatsoever would be silly. it doesn't really matter how far along it was, it's only to satisfy what is likely a vocal minority when in general, they want to distance themselves as much as possible from the Snyder era of the DCEU. The DCEU, as it began, is effectively dead, a failed experiment overall.

Some stuff was just able to rise from its ashes (Wonder Woman and Aquaman) and build from there, but they are distancing themselves from what came before as well.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Speaking of Zack Snyder, he shared more unseen images:

Astonishing Member

Honestly the best service WB could do for diehard fans of JL, the ones who waste a lot of time in #RELEASETHESNYDERCUT events, petitions etc is not releasing it. Never. The fans will keep dreaming and creating their own personal headcanon of the extraordinary film they think it could have been.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Honestly the best service WB could do for diehard fans of JL, the ones who waste a lot of time in #RELEASETHESNYDERCUT events, petitions etc is not releasing it. Never. The fans will keep dreaming and creating their own personal headcanon of the extraordinary film they think it could have been.
    But then we’d never hear the end of it, lol.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Joker just made it to a Billion. Nicely done.

Spending any more money on it whatsoever would be silly. it doesn't really matter how far along it was, it's only to satisfy what is likely a vocal minority when in general, they want to distance themselves as much as possible from the Snyder era of the DCEU. The DCEU, as it began, is effectively dead, a failed experiment overall.

Some stuff was just able to rise from its ashes (Wonder Woman and Aquaman) and build from there, but they are distancing themselves from what came before as well.
    All i can say is. Don't rush to judgements regarding the snydet cut. I have no opinion on the rest of it.i don't particularly care for dceu. I want to see Snyder's superman arc in the justice league movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Even on the slim chance it ever gets released, and if it still sucks, we'd just have to listen to complaints that it wasn't the "real" one or that the rest of just don't get it or something.

All i can say is. Don't rush to judgements regarding the snydet cut. I have no opinion on the rest of it.i don't particularly care for dceu. I want to see Snyder's superman arc in the justice league movie.
    If the arc involves Lois getting killed, him becoming brainwashed by Darkseid, and Batman needing to go back in time to prevent it, we don't need to see it. It'd hurt the character even more.

Hes not a storyteller that instills confidence that he could wrap things up effectively, he couldn't even set things up effectively for the most part. And a five film arc before he becomes Superman, and one which significantly involves Batman and proving he needs Lois or else he is more susceptible to evil because he's a weak willed pussy who can't prevent himself from going evil along the way, is inherently bad.

Yup welcome to the billion club joker.

https://deadline.com/2019/11/joker-b...ce-1202785920/

If the arc involves Lois getting killed, him becoming brainwashed by Darkseid, and Batman needing to go back in time to prevent it, we don't need to see it. It'd hurt the character even more.

Hes not a storyteller that instills confidence that he could wrap things up effectively, he couldn't even set things up effectively for the most part. And a five film arc before he becomes Superman, and one which significantly involves Batman and proving he needs Lois or else he is more susceptible to evil because he's a weak willed pussy who can't prevent himself from going evil along the way, is inherently bad.
    That's your fear. You are welcome to it. But, i want to see how the guy that died would have really returned. I want to know how the matrix and codex that contains people of Krypton itself inside Clark's cells played a part. Also, grieving someone's death isn't being weak willed pussy. Anyways, how many times has clark been taken over by just eclipso without any deaths of loved ones at all ? The antilife equation is an entirely different beast altogether. Also, the guy was taken over by maxwell Lord. New52 supes was pretty much jokerfied or did you forget. Superman is invulnerable not invincible. I am willing to take the risk.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-16-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    You really think they’ll stop with JL? They won’t, they’re utterly rabid fanatics who are convinced “Zaddy” is a god who makes deep films. They’ll just start harassing WB to bring Snyder back to tank the franchise again. Besides who cares? Just mute them, that’s what I do, the Cultists don’t have any power over anything.

Even on the slim chance it ever gets released, and if it still sucks, we'd just have to listen to complaints that it wasn't the "real" one or that the rest of just don't get it or something.

Completely agree. It's beyond me how some fans think that's good for Superman... Sigh.

Incredible Member

Actually, from a certain point of view, you did see the Superman story arc:

MoS: Superman's origin story.
    BvS: The fall of Superman.
    JL: The Return of Superman.

That's pretty much Synder's take on Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Actually, from a certain point of view, you did see the Superman story arc:

MoS: Superman's origin story.
    BvS: The fall of Superman.
    JL: The Return of Superman.

That's pretty much Synder's take on Superman.
    No, jl didn't have snyder's superman. It had a caricature of a superman. I am not taking that as anything, really.