Page 42 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652921425421042 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Exclusive’: We Know What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons: http://dcfilmshub.com/exclusive-we-k...f-the-amazons/

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exclusive’: We Know What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons: http://dcfilmshub.com/exclusive-we-k...f-the-amazons/
    That's cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    The real question with the James Gunn news is which DCU villain will Michael Rooker play? One of Gunn's biggest tepidations about doing Guardians 3 was that he'd have to make the film without Rooker. With Suicide Squad, that's no longer an issue. So, who is Rooker going to play? I think Clayface would be a good choice for Rooker, with Chris Batista playing Bane, who also seems intensely loyal to Gunn.

Anyone else got a better idea?
    Clayface? What about Rooker is it that just screams "big blob of CGI goo"?

Anyway, I think he'd be a good King Faraday. Or Chronos, or Captain Cold, or Per Degaton... The DCU is bigger than Gotham.

Retired

The big question is who Sean Gunn is going to play. He's the Ted Raimi to James Gunn's Sam Raimi.

Should've used the classic suit with Mera in her costume...

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I don't think getting rid of Ayer and Snyder were bad decisions. Also, Ayer backs Gunn in the role.
    Why wouldn't Ayer back Gunn? It's not like Gunn stole the movie away from him. Ayer was never going to direct Suicide Squad 2. Ayer had planned on making Gotham City Sirens instead.
    There has been no official word GCS has been cancelled so maybe Ayer may still do it. (Though the more time that passes the less likely GCS will still happen.)

Retired

It's the promo photo for Disney's live action remake of LADY AND THE TRAMP--

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I don't think getting rid of Ayer and Snyder were bad decisions.
    So, I guess you think is totally okay a studio pushing a director out of his own movie right after his daughter's death and ruining over five years of hard work, right? But, hey, at least Superman is making quips and smiling again. YAY!

Thank God for the blocking tool. Jeez...
    Last edited by Thomas Crown; 10-13-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    So, I guess you think that a studio pushing a director out of his own movie right after his daughter's death and ruining over five years of hard work is totally okay, right? But, hey, at least Superman is making quips and smiling again. YAY!

Thank God for the blocking tool. Jeez...
    I don't know that Snyder was pushed out, so much as he voluntarily left when his daughter died. They didn't like what he did and they've lost audiences and money because of it. The suits wanted Snyder fired before JL production started, but his producers fought for him. Now, he's gone and so are his supporters.

Zachary Levi Is Ready for Shazam to Join the Justice League : https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/10/14/...ustice-league/

Someone should inform Mr. Levi that there will not be JL films in the works in the near future and that Affleck and Cavill are probably gone.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-14-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Zachary Levi Is Ready for Shazam to Join the Justice League : https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/10/14/...ustice-league/

Someone should inform Mr. Levi that there will not be JL films in the works in the near future and that Affleck and Cavill are probably gone.
    Lucky for Mr. Levi, the league just had an opening for a big strong guy

Retired

There are many versions of the Justice League in the comics. To me the Justice League of America is the original line-up, whereas the Justice League or Justice League International is the Guy Gardner et al Justice League. And then there's Justice League Unlimited from the cartoon series.

I could see DC/WB doing a version of Justice League that's more in the spirit of the Giffen and DeMatteis version with Shazam, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and a Green Lantern.

Question: Whenever there's talk of a "Justice League Dark" do people mean that's what the actual movie would be called? Or is it just an easy term for the concept? Because I think any movie called JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK would confuse audiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    There are many versions of the Justice League in the comics. To me the Justice League of America is the original line-up, whereas the Justice League or Justice League International is the Guy Gardner et al Justice League.

I could see DC/WB doing a version of Justice League that's more in the spirit of the Giffen and DeMatteis version with Shazam, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and a Green Lantern.
    This would be awesome. But Canary is in BOP right? So let's ditch her and add Vixen,Fire and Ice. GL should be Guy too since John and Hal are getting the GLC movie.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I cannot muster any excitement for Aquaman It looks great but I just cannot get excited about it. Very bizarre feeling. I think I have hit the superhero brick wall.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.