Page 107 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 757971031041051061071081091101111171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Wait....what is this?? A rational & logical thought on the internet? You mean to tell me that you're willing to (bear with me here) actually WATCH something before tearing it apart? Are you paid by WB? Be honest :P
    Hahahaha, I wish I was paid by WB.
    In all seriousness, when a character is a draw, she's a draw. Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn wasn't only the breakout character of Suicide Squad, she was the breakout character in pop culture in 2016, and it doesn't seem as if she's slowing down. She's DC's Deadpool. The only problem I have is that DC/WB didn't strike while the metal was hotter. If they're exploring a trilogy around the character, she'd only be the second woman at DC to get one (Wonder Woman being the first).

I think it shows confidence in what they have with the BOP script, and it's hella cheaper to pump out three street level films and turn a profit than a huge tentpole. Walter Hamada is not one to waste money, and he already has a $1B franchise on his watch. As soon as Wonder Woman 1984 passes $200M at the box office, that will be another $1B franchise he's overseeing. Also, I think Margot Robbie has a keen mind for producing these films.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No way dude. Pretty sure Marvel has all their actors sign contracts that prohibit them from doing DC work.
    Really? Somebody forgot to tell Djimon Honsou.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    In theory it could be a nice trilogy; I enjoyed Suicide Squad and Robbies HQ. But practically I'm worried about the characters which are not Harley Quinn. Because right know my impression and expectation is at the lowest. They don't even dare a spot on portrayal of Black Canary; Montoyas actress would be right at half her age. WB need to get into their thick skulls that the other characters are decades old and have fan bases too. Diversity in that case a lie, they could have taken diverse characters easily as much. I'd take a spot on Vixen and/or latino Wildcat a million times over these character assassinations. I fear the worst for Ivy Catwoman
    "Character assassinations"? Because of their race and ages? Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Nice philosophy but what would the point be of this thread or this whole site if I couldn't talk about which characters annoy me which don't. I mean what are you expecting here. Do you ask everyone on here why they complain? That seems pretty hefty. Good luck to you dude, it'll take a lifetime
    You're right. It's just that I see the same people complaining about the same things and everything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    You're right. It's just that I see the same people complaining about the same things and everything.
    If anything that just makes it a stronger and more unified opinion

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    All this news
    I'm more worried about Suicide Squad 2 now though
    Looks like Robbie and a few others have quietly exited that project since Gunn was given the keys and WB not missing an opportunity is already gearing up a Harley Quinn trilogy.
    I blame WB for jerking around on SS 2. Movie made mad money but are stringing the original cast with their indecisiveness on the sequel. A 4 year wait if not longer? Makes as much sense and waiting 4 years to flood the market with HQ if she was so popular.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The only transformers films that did bad was the 86 animated film and the last knight. (and the gobots film now that Hasbro owns them) Transformers 4 did a billion at the box office thanks to china! (aquaman and fatf also got a huge boost from china)

Did jl make a billion? If not then transformers made more.
    I do find it laughable all the talk about the 'struggles' Aquaman had to overcome over with JL though. All the DCEU movies made great money. Some should have made more(MOS, BVS, JL) while others surpassed expectations(WW, SS). If posters are going to reference past successes of the Transformers movies then they have to do the same with the DCEU. BumbleeBee had a massive hill to overcome with the LK tanking. Domestic JL slaughtered LK.

Retired

If John Mulaney voiced Spider-Ham, does that prevent him from appearing in any DC properties? Because I really want him to appear as Grant Gustin's doppelganger on another Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    That's a myth and I'm pretty sure Mysterio is a one and done.
    Knowing Sony, they are probably planning a spin-off franchise for him as we type.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Knowing Sony, they are probably planning a spin-off franchise for him as we type.
    I doubt they would have had him in Far From Home if Sony had any actual plans for him in their own movies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I never thought about that but it does seem plausible. Sony does want to create a movie for every Spider-Man character and why not Mysterio?

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I never thought about that but it does seem plausible. Sony does want to create a movie for every Spider-Man character and why not Mysterio?
    I don't think they're planning on it with characters they allow Marvel Studios to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If John Mulaney voiced Spider-Ham, does that prevent him from appearing in any DC properties? Because I really want him to appear as Grant Gustin's doppelganger on another Earth.
    I doubt it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I doubt it.
    Doubt what? That he can't appear in DC properties or that he can play a Barry Allen counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Doubt what? That he can't appear in DC properties or that he can play a Barry Allen counterpart?
    You asked if playing Spider-Ham would prevent Mulaney from appearing in DC projects to which I replied, "I doubt it."
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics