Page 283 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1832332732792802812822832842852862872933333837831283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-movie-1216021

Andy Muschetti of It Chapter 1 + 2 fame is now in talks to direct The Flash, as Jonathan Goldstein and John F. Daley are moving off the project. Ezra Miller remains attached as The Flash, but the studio is hiring Christina Hodson to write its script.
    Man, WB seems to be really banking on horror directors for Superhero movies. And Christina Hodson doing another DC movie .

Also, not crazy about keeping Miller as Flash, but whatever.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, WB seems to be really banking on horror directors for Superhero movies. And Christina Hodson doing another DC movie .

Also, not crazy about keeping Miller as Flash, but whatever.
    Well it's not like there isn't precedence of horror movie directors making a successful crossover to superhero films going back all the way to Richard Donner. :P

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, if she's playing Catwoman, then I think she's pretty enough for Dinah .
    And that's the wonderful thing about everyone being able to have their own opinion.

Flash, the fastest man alive, yet always the last one to arrive. How many different directors has this film had? Too many to count. At this point, I'll believe it's releasing when I'm actually in a theatre getting ready to watch it.

Though Andy and Christina being attached does inspire alot of confidence that it'll happen and actually be good!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Christina Hodson must have written one hell of a Birds of Prey script for WB to be this high on her. So as of now she's writing BoP, Batgirl and The Flash? Good for you, ma'am.

The studio is really sweet on Miller if they're sticking with him even after rejecting his script. Damn, a Morrison Flash would've been crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Christina Hodson must have written one hell of a Birds of Prey script for WB to be this high on her. So as of now she's writing BoP, Batgirl and The Flash? Good for you, ma'am.
    Well, Bumblebee seemed to turn out pretty well, as is BoP from certain accounts .

BANNED

Ezra runs too heavy on his feet. He needs to lower his vertical oscillation, run soft before he injures his ankles.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    Ezra runs too heavy on his feet. He needs to lower his vertical oscillation, run soft before he injures his ankles.
    I kind of assumed running like a nerd was on purpose. It fits the pseudo-realistic world of those movies. Just because you get powers it doesn't suddenly make you into an athlete.

Disappointed Ezra is returning. Would have preferred a completely fresh take with a new cast.

I thought Ezra was fine in JL.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I thought Ezra was fine in JL.
    He was fine for the kind of character he was written as portraying but in general he's just not really The Flash to me.

Fantastic Member

What is Flash?

Retired

They should animate his legs like in the old Road Runner cartoons where you didn't see legs, you just saw a whirl.

But seriously I don't believe the Flash movie will ever happen. It's just a make-work project for writers, agents and producers, so they can pay for their beach houses. If it ever did get made and released it would probably fail, just because the DC movies that go through the most production hell usually do fail at the box office. Audiences can smell fear.

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    What is Flash?
    More importantly, why is Flash?