Page 178 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 781281681741751761771781791801811821882282786781178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Based on the photos, that teaser trailer thing, the character representations, the color saturation and the rumors of production drama. We can act like it's nothing but the fact of the matter is we've been down this road with BvS, SS and JL. All of those movies checked these boxes. I don't like where this is headed. I also think this was an ill-conceived project anyway.
    There has literally been no production drama rumors. This is the first I'm hearing of that. Also at least wait for a trailer to drop before you write it off.

Anyway, Birds of Prey has a talented screenwriter and a low budget, so it doesn't have to make a ton of cash at the box office. Critical reception will be important though
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Looks like it's confirmed there are after movie scenes in shazam!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Looks like it's confirmed there are after movie scenes in shazam!
    Justice League had two and Aquaman had one, so I'm not surprised.

I wonder if one of them is the rumored Superman appearance...

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There is a kind of karmic justice in seeing Shazam on the cusp of such major movie success after how hectic his treatment in the comics have been and having to measure up to Superman.

Convenient the main villain of his movie is also bald
    It would be, but WB/DC are still the ones who will reap the benefits. After they themselves have screwed up Superman (repeatedly).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Justice League had two and Aquaman had one, so I'm not surprised.

I wonder if one of them is the rumored Superman appearance...
    I saw this last night with a Fandango event thing.

spoilers:
    The rumor of Superman's appearance and not seeing his face is true. It's not an after-credits scene, it's the last shot of the movie. There was a mid credit scene that was one of the best parts of the movie, for me. Loved it, don't wanna spoil it.
    end of spoilers
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Has anyone noticed that the trailers, DC or Marvel, for new films during comic book shows or similarly nerdy programs tend to be more serous than the ones that appear during others programs?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the trailers, DC or Marvel, for new films during comic book shows or similarly nerdy programs tend to be more serous than the ones that appear during others programs?
    Do you have any examples?

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    There has literally been no production drama rumors. This is the first I'm hearing of that. Also at least wait for a trailer to drop before you write it off.

Anyway, Birds of Prey has a talented screenwriter and a low budget, so it doesn't have to make a ton of cash at the box office. Critical reception will be important though
    https://www.gossipcop.com/margot-rob...-set-problems/

It was even talked about in this thread.

Also, Chris Terrio was once thought to be a very talented screenwriter. And I don't give a **** about the low budget and the studio making back money. I care about the momentum AM and Shazam have built as quality films. Birds of Prey looks like the kind of garbage that got the DCEU in this uphill battle to begin with.
    Last edited by Krypto's Fleas; 03-24-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

What a fvcking idiot. This is the guy that so many continue to defend? He never liked these characters in their typical form. He only liked them in their extreme, alternate forms. He's an Injustice comic fan. That's not who should have been in charge. WTF.

Also, Chris Terrio was once thought to be a very talented screenwriter. And I don't give a **** about the low budget and the studio making back money. I care about the momentum AM and Shazam have built as quality films. Birds of Prey looks like the kind of garbage that got the DCEU in this uphill battle to begin with.
    The first I've heard of this and reading the article, seems like it's already confirmed to be BS. No point in bringing that up any more.

And like I said, I'll reserve judgement until I see an actual trailer.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

A friend of mine was PAing on Birds of Prey a couple nights ago. Apparently they are filming some sort of car chase sequence with Huntress and Black Canary's stunt doubles.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

The creative team is great and the movies going to be great. I can guarantee the GA does give a **** about “comic accurateness”.

Fantastic Member

Based on the photos, that teaser trailer thing, the character representations, the color saturation and the rumors of production drama. We can act like it's nothing but the fact of the matter is we've been down this road with BvS, SS and JL. All of those movies checked these boxes. I don't like where this is headed. I also think this was an ill-conceived project anyway.
    It’s clear that you’re making up reasons to dislike it clearly based off it not being comic accurate. Just say that and go.

I don't think a site called "gossip cop" is very reliable.