Page 316 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    there are rumors that DC is gonna be making a Greg Berlanti produced Green Lantern Corps show starring Kyle Rayner. Do you guys think, assuming it turns out to be true, that this could mean that they're scrapping the Green Lantern Corps movie idea all together?
    The source I'm finding on these are BIC and Cosmicbooknews, both of whom are notoriously unreliable (they were the idiots pushing the "Captain Marvel actually bombed; Disney just bought a billion dollars worth of tickets to hide their loss!" conspiracy nonsense).

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Andy Muschietti has confirmed that ‘THE FLASH’ will be his next film: https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/...n-story-753876

During a recent interview for IT Chapter Two, Fandango correspondent Nikki Novak asked Muschietti if Flash would be his next project: “Yup,” he replied with a smile.

When we followed up to ask if his Flash movie would contain horror elements similar to the IT movies, Muschietti seemingly shot that down. “An element if horror? I don’t think so. What captivated me about the Flash is the human drama in it,” he said. “The human feelings and emotions that play in the drama [of it]. It’s going to be fun, too. I can’t promise that there will be any horror [elements in it], really, but it’s a beautiful human story.”

Not much is known about Muschietti’s Flash movie at this moment in time except that Ezra Miller is set to return to the role. Currently there is no release date or production timeline that’s been officially revealed, and back at Comic-Con Muschietti told Fandango that he wanted to take a little time off after IT Chapter Two before diving into the next project. Will the long-awaited Flash movie finally go into production next year for a potential 2021 release? Look for more updates to hopefully arrive soon.
    It's silly he had to clarify it's not gonna have horror elements in it or be super dark.
    Last edited by Holt; 08-30-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Cosmic Book News is freaking toxic. The guy is a gamergate-like misogynist and conspiracy nut.

Last 3 screeshots:

Source: https://twitter.com/HarleyMovieNews/
    Again, even if the plot itself sucks at least there’s a great chance there will be some amazing action sequences.

I like the visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hearing the Flash movie described as "a beautiful human story" is the first time I've felt optimistic about this film. Let's hope it actually gets made (and made well..)
    I mean, I guess it fits the property but it's so vague...
    From an unreleased short teaser of BoP:
    When Harley Quinn is the most recognizable person in a BoP trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Cosmic Book News is freaking toxic. The guy is a gamergate-like misogynist and conspiracy nut.

Again, even if the plot itself sucks at least there’s a great chance there will be some amazing action sequences.
    The thing with Birds of Prey is that it's been testing well, and that reshoots are for Chad Stahelski to add more action.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I guess it fits the property but it's so vague...

When Harley Quinn is the most recognizable person in a BoP trailer.
    Well, yeah, we're being introduced to new versions of the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Well, yeah, we're being introduced to new versions of the other characters.
    I mean, if we're just going to write it off as an extreme re-imagining, then sure .

Jurnee Smolett-Bell is the perfect Canary. Also, this scene/aesthetics seem to have been straight up taken from JLU.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Jurnee Smolett-Bell is the perfect Canary. Also, this scene/aesthetics seem to have been straight up taken from JLU.

Forgive me, but i don't see any similarities.

It looks like WB is still embarrassed to be making superhero movies.

Not saying it'll be bad, just saying there's an aesthetic.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Joker's first social media reactions from Venice are pretty damn good!

The only similarity is that they're standing in the same direction. That’s about it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Both of those shots are pretty generic. Nothing in the image of Smolett-Bell really screams Black Canary.
    But one shot isn't an indication, the movie's actual execution could still be great.

Retired

This aesthetic for BIRDS OF PREY does nothing for me. I'm not a young woman, so the costume design might be keying in on some fashion trend I don't know about--I remember when the stores were full of women's fashions inspired by Burton's BATMAN and Beatty's DICK TRACY, back in the day. Stahelski stunt directing is the one thing that gets me a little hyped for BOP--but it seems like fight scenes in those outfits would be a challenge.