Page 451 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 20948
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Final BoP trailer:

Well, I may not be crazy about every character choice displayed thus far, but this trailer makes it seem like a well-made movie. At least, well-shot and with a coherent theme/plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Is it weird to anyone else how Black Mask and Victor Zasaz are apparently gay lovers?

It just seems like something you'd see in fanfiction, not an official adaptation.
    Well, they're basically in-name only characters here.

I predict some "heroic lesbian vs evil gay men" think pieces when the film is released.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Well, they're basically in-name only characters here.

I predict some "heroic lesbian vs evil gay men" think pieces when the film is released.
    Well, maybe that wouldn't be completely out-of-touch with the source material...there was a lot of subtext .

Looking at the fan reactions online to the BoP trailer and it’s nice to see it’s mostly positive. A lot of people (myself included) had not liked what they had seen thus far. Watching people nerd out over seeing the Canary Cry is pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Is it weird to anyone else how Black Mask and Victor Zasaz are apparently gay lovers?

It just seems like something you'd see in fanfiction, not an official adaptation.
    Has this actually been confirmed or just another dumb rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Has this actually been confirmed or just another dumb rumor?
    In the trailer Black Mask has his arm over Zasz as they look out the window and chortle. I think it demonstrates to me that they're bros.
    Last edited by Pinsir; 01-10-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ok, so Ezra’s Flash met Gustin’s Flash! I just watched the clip and I nerded out a bit. It did it’s job on me. It endeared to Ezra as Barry.

Astonishing Member

Now that caught me by surprise.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

Yeah this definitely has to be the right place
    https://www.newsarama.com/48616-cws-...ague-dceu.html

spoilers:
    It is now canon that Grant Gustin gave Ezra Miller the idea to call himself The Flash .
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    It is now canon that Grant Gustin gave Ezra Miller the idea to call himself The Flash .
    end of spoilers
    Well it kinda makes sense as a Flash from another earth gave Silver Age Barry the idea to call himself The Flash. Though that was because he was his favorite comic book character.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Well it kinda makes sense as a Flash from another earth gave Silver Age Barry the idea to call himself The Flash. Though that was because he was his favorite comic book character.
    It was one of the biggest Flash moments of the crossover .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Marc Guggenheim on Ezra Miller's cameo:

"We were series wrapped on “Arrow,” and we were wrapped on the whole crossover. We were in post and some episodes were locked, and some were soft-locked. I got a phone call from [Warner Bros. boss] Peter Roth saying, “I know you’re locked, but can you put Ezra into the crossover?” And I said, “Yes.” And he said, “How, you’re series wrapped? And you’re wrapped on the crossover.” And I said, “Yeah, I know, but if you’re telling me Ezra Miller can be in the crossover, I can make it happen.” I called Eric Wallace who who is the showrunner of “Flash,” and he called up Grant Gustin — because the one thing that was our only concern was the thought we didn’t want to do it unless Grant was 100 percent on-board with it. And he was. He was incredibly enthusiastic and on-board with it. And then we got on the phone with Ezra Miller and told him the scene I had written and he was completely into it. And we just went. We put together a unit of the “Flash” crew on the “Flash” set [since “Arrow’s” team, which had produced the rest of the hour, was gone]. And much to our surprise, no one noticed Ezra Miller was in Vancouver and no one leaked it from the crew, which we appreciate. So we were able to keep it a surprise."

Full interview: https://variety.com/2020/tv/features...ew-1203467952/

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/aqu...an-1203468526/

Aquaman animated miniseries in development for HBO Max.

Y’know, they could totally have Shipp play Jay in the Flash movie, since it’s the same multiverse. They won’t, but they totally could.