Page 136 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 36861261321331341351361371381391401461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Actually, I could see James Wan do a "Justice League Dark" film, featuring more horror elements.
    Wasn't Justice League Dark announced a while ago?

Astonishing Member

Even though I’m not 100% sure about the viability of a Vixen movie, if DC thinks they can promote a white-passing, blond woman as the first black female hero they’re gonna be in for a shock from the media and some of the general audience lol

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Just go with Vixen if they want a Black Female led superhero film. Enough with the hand me down raceswaps!

Edit: I like Jurnee as Black Canary btw, just not a fan of the first Black female led superhero film in the modern age being a raceswap.
    Grace is too paranoid about Marvel. So what if Vixen and Black Panther have similar stories? If anything Vixen would benefit from Black Panther. Most people don't care if it is DC or Marvel.
    Some people might not even know the difference and think this was a continuation or spin-off of Black Panther. I doubt that there are that many people that would avoid Vixen because they
    already saw Black Panther. Vixen would attract the same audience. In her rant she disqualifies every other DC character because of Marvel.

John Stewart as Green Lantern is probably their best bet for their first black hero.

Huntress

Astonishing Member

If Trench is going to be a spin-off from Aquaman, then Star Wars should go back and do a solo movie on Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren, and Poe. Just keep the budget in check. Try to go for a 50-75M budget.

Heck might as well go back to the Lord of the Rings trilogy and do spin-offs on Gandalf, Aragon, Merry and Pippin. All that matters is a tight budget. Watch the GA come in and make a profit. Go small, make medium. No need to go for the home run.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    John Stewart as Green Lantern is probably their best bet for their first black hero.
    The rumor was about a Black female led superhero film, so I don't think John qualifies lol
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member

Yes, it was announced.

Justice League Dark's been in development so long I think they used one of the early spec scripts for the animated movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Huntress

So...purple lighting and a crossbow. Totally recognizable as Huntress (I say this with sarcasm).

(And those are some tight pants, at least around the back area...).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Justice League Dark's been in development so long I think they used one of the early spec scripts for the animated movie.

So...purple lighting and a crossbow. Totally recognizable as Huntress (I say this with sarcasm).

(And those are some tight pants, at least around the back area...).
    It sucks she doesn't look like Huntress but it's great that she looks like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It sucks she doesn't look like Huntress but it's great that she looks like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
    Everything has a silver lining .

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Robert Pattinson is rumored to be up for the role of Batman in Matt Reeves The Batman.

...so yeah.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batma...batman-a166378

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Robert Pattinson is rumored to be up for the role of Batman in Matt Reeves The Batman.

...so yeah.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batma...batman-a166378
    Interesting. Wouldn't be my choice but I trust Reeves completely pretty much. We'll see if the rumor has any weight.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I thought I heard that Pattinson is well regarded on the indy scene.

I won't hold Twilight against him (ditto Stewart). He probably shits on it more than any of us, and when I watched the Rifftrax, I could clearly see him completely stop caring by film three lol (if not sooner).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    If Trench is going to be a spin-off from Aquaman, then Star Wars should go back and do a solo movie on Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren, and Poe. Just keep the budget in check. Try to go for a 50-75M budget.

Heck might as well go back to the Lord of the Rings trilogy and do spin-offs on Gandalf, Aragon, Merry and Pippin. All that matters is a tight budget. Watch the GA come in and make a profit. Go small, make medium. No need to go for the home run.
    Except that "The Trench" isn't about one particular character, and SW already did a similar spin-off. It was called "Rogue One", which featured the building of the Death Star, and how a team of "no names" stole its design plans.

Oh, and there is a LotR spinoff being planned, but it won't feature any of the principle characters from the LotR.