Page 414 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 20948
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Couldn't they have just stuck a clump of grass in Superman's hand to bring him back to life? Worked for his cousin. (/joke/)

Seriously, are we still discussing a failed DCEU movie in a thread specifically called "All New Course Corrected DC Films/Worlds of DC". Isn't the implication that this is a thread for new DC films?
    Any thoughts on Black Adam getting a release date? Do you think a Flash movie will get made in our lifetime? What do you project the box office of Birds of Prey to be? Will Joker help or
    hurt the box office of a BoP movie?
    I didn't start the snyder jl discussion. I just joined it. So, why am i asked this question in particular? Again, none of them except for the joker movie really interest me. Since you asked. I have no interest in barry allen in general. He is a great character but not for me. Especially, this one. I am interested im shazam not black adam. Birds of prey has too much harley to sit through. Harley is like sakura for me, now. It is better if i stay away from the character.

When they get their own movie i will be interested. Until then pass.

Couldn't they have just stuck a clump of grass in Superman's hand to bring him back to life? Worked for his cousin. (/joke/)

Seriously, are we still discussing a failed DCEU movie in a thread specifically called "All New Course Corrected DC Films/Worlds of DC". Isn't the implication that this is a thread for new DC films?
    Any thoughts on Black Adam getting a release date? Do you think a Flash movie will get made in our lifetime? What do you project the box office of Birds of Prey to be? Will Joker help or
    Try telling this to the people who've been ranting about how much they hate Snyder and his films for the past months.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Try telling this to the people who've been ranting about how much they hate Snyder and his films for the past months.
    To be fair, this is what started the whole thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post

Imagine hating a director SO MUCH that you'd rather side with EVERY stupid decision made by studio execs than give him props. Jeez...

Mate, it's okay to say stupid things on internet once in a while. It's part of being human. But there's a limit for that.
    This was a reply to @frontier. And it is perfectly understandable from @frontier's original post that. he had no malice behind his observation regarding the financial success of snyder cut.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I don't mind two of his DCEU films but I think there would be minimal discussion of Snyder if the man stopped posting his deleted version of JL. It's been 2 years. Should have stopped after the first year. And yes, I would watch the deleted but don't think there's a huge enough demand for it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I don't mind two of his DCEU films but I think there would be minimal discussion of Snyder if the man stopped posting his deleted version of JL. It's been 2 years. Should have stopped after the first year. And yes, I would watch the deleted but don't think there's a huge enough demand for it.
    Yes, Snyder and some of the actors continuing to bring it up and the #ReleasetheSnyderCut crowd are not helping people forget it and move on.

Granted, both sides of the debate aren't helping. Batman and Superman meeting for the first time and a JL movie were two big cinematic events that people have wanted for decades, and it was botched in a big, disastrous way. We've got a new Batman coming up, but until we get a new movie Superman and JL we likely will not completely hear the end of it. Unfortunately, maybe not even then because the comparisons are inevitably going to come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    There is a reason for it. WB jackasses used his daughter untimely passing for freaking pr for his firing. They then butchered what he worked on, hard i might add(snyder is'nt lazy. that's not an accusation you can level at him. The amount of work he does on each frame is astounding ) . To top it all off, this was said "it's still a zack snyder movie" so that they don't have to face any trouble.At the very least, people get to know that it wasn't his movie. His fans get to see something of it. It is mainly for his fans who want teases . If you were in his position. How would you feel? What snyder is doing is pretty tame.
    Finally, i would also like to add is. Batman and superman are not bigger than living breathing people. All Snyder did was make movies with his style and leanings. He hasn't done anything criminal that i know of. So, please guys let the hate rest. On the flipside,i don't think defending snyder in an uncivil manner is cool either.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-17-2019 at 08:29 AM.

There are major hostile A-Hs on both sides of the yeay and nay Snyder camps. I do can relate a tiny bit to some of the more annoyed pro Snyders though by getting continuously told that the movies that where merely below expectations to be major failures, worst things that have happened even yada,yada,yada etc. Same time I could face-palm to a lot of the defense and pro arguments brought up by the pro camp to even the most glaring issues.

No, it was assumed that the DCEU is now called Worlds of DC. After it was clear it was not (afaik WoDC was coined for freaking everything DC related) nobody bothered to change the title. Also the reason why this thread was merged with the newly created 2nd DCEU thread that was made as a follow up to the archived first one.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Just reading through the last few pages you can see the strong opinions of both sides of pro-Synder cut and the anti-Snyder cut folks.

What I've never understood is why the anti-Snyder cut crowd feels the need to engage the way they do; if you don't support it, there's little need to argue against those who wish to see its existence after there has been plenty of evidence to suggest it does exist and is far, far closer to completion than most ever realized. Just let the people who want it speak up about it. It's like some people want to intentionally poke the Snyder cut fans with a stick knowing they'll get a reaction when there's no need. Just leave them be. Most are just wanting closure with the original vision and some are going as far to suggest bringing Snyder back. Those are the minority from my experiences and while I am in the pro-Snyder cut crowd, I acknowledge that the DCEU is done with his vision (for better or worse, I don't care but it can be debated depending upon one's tastes) and that there's little sense in asking to bring him back. It's time to move on from him, but there was someone and something wronged in the way Justice League released and I want it remedied.

Anyway, today's the last day for the big Twitter barrage for #ReleasetheSnydercut - the rumor is that WB and AT&T executives are watching social media this week (not 100% certain if it's for this specifically or something else). The goal is to get over 200,000 tweets on #ReleasetheSnydercut so please consider tweeting out a few times if you support this and/or are indifferent but interested in potentially seeing this come to light. There's little use in not trying, after all, we can all say we tried our hardest.

From DC_Cinematic subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...5_hours_old_a/

"If you support the Snyder Cut, skip the disclaimer below. All others are instructed to read the disclaimer before advancing in the thread.

FULL DISCLAIMER: This announcement is specifically addressing fans advocating the release of Zack Snyder’s version of Justice League. I am leading with this disclaimer out of respect for the time and energies of those who do NOT support this version of the 2017 film. If you maintain the steady position that the Snyder Cut of Justice League is of no interest to you, you are dismissed from expending your attention on this targeted announcement. Participation in this thread will be acted upon if deemed inappropriate, misguiding, or in overall bad faith. You are responsible for directing your attentions towards your constructive priorities as a fan. The circumstances surrounding Justice League are an eternal concern of this community, and this post is for those who earnestly follow this issue. From one fan to another, love what you love, care about what you care about, and let whatever falls beyond those bounds run its course.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Today is the big day. You may have heard about (or even participated in) the ongoing week-long Twitter event coordinated by @RTSnyderCut on Twitter. This final round of tweeting and hash tagging is the most critical opportunity yet to demonstrate your interest in the Snyder Cut to the powers that be. If you want to show your support for the Snyder Cut today, here are the steps to follow.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:
    1) Log into or create your account on Twitter. Twitter is the playing field that matters here.

2) Starting at 2PM EST (11AM PST, 7PM UK, 8PM CET, 00:30AM India, 3AM China, or your local equivalent), the push for Justice League begins. Compose tweets tagging the official Warner Bros. Pictures (@wbpictures) and AT&T (@ATT) accounts expressing your interest and support of the Snyder Cut. Tweets MUST tag those entities and include the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut hashtag, spelled correctly, to count towards the goal of 214K tweets the movement is trying to reach in an hour.

3) Tweet as much as you can within this hour-long window. Again, tagging @wbpictures and @ATT while ending with #ReleaseTheSnyderCut. These elements are absolutely critical. Keep it on message and keep it civil.

4) And that’s it! You have just participated in perhaps the single most significant fan push for the Snyder Cut that directly addresses the parties that matter.
    For further details, check out the @RTSnyderCut graphic below:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJiY3w7XUAE10i_.jpg:large
    This is it, folks. These are decisive hours. This is the time to pitch in if this means anything to you. Fandom’s a weird outfit. Here’s the chance to wear it out loud before the eyes that matter.

NOTE: There are two Twitter events scheduled for today. Two hours ahead of the push for the Snyder Cut, there is a Superman event to close the Justice League member appreciation series. The provided instructions prioritize the JL event, but feel free to show your love for our boy in blue in the hours before. Just to be clear, the JL event is the key contributor towards the Snyder Cut itself. If you have to choose one to participate in, please choose the JL event."

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    There are major hostile A-Hs on both sides of the yeay and nay Snyder camps. I do can relate a tiny bit to some of the more annoyed pro Snyders though by getting continuously told that the movies that where merely below expectations to be major failures, worst things that have happened even yada,yada,yada etc.
    As someone in that camp, it's so grating, unnecessary, and devoid of any empathy for the large-enough number who support the films. But most of these type of posts (and the hyper-sensitive ones from the other side) are laced with propaganda in order to have their vision of their favorite superheroes as the ascendant ones cinematically. Some supporters of Joker (a film obviously closer to the Snyderverse than the MCU) are now using its great success to bludgeon those who enjoy their CB flicks with less grim/dark. Since I like all different takes and visions on the screen, I find all of this amusing.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

So, wonder woman supports the snyder cut.

Astonishing Member

Gal Galdot and Ray Fisher tweeted out their support for the Snyder Cut publicly for the first time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GalGadot/...67460501671936

https://mobile.twitter.com/rehsifyar...72064899653638
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Gadot is certainly big. But at this point don't think it is gonna happen unfortunately.

I moved on. I think people have to accept reality and move on. ZS posts are the closest we are gonna get to experience his cut.

Anyway recently rewatched BvS UE, maintain it's an excellent film up until the DoJ part as it does feel like someone changed the channel if they used that 30 mins to flesh out the BvS part even more could have been a near perfect film for me.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Gadot is certainly big. But at this point don't think it is gonna happen unfortunately.

I moved on. I think people have to accept reality and move on. ZS posts are the closest we are gonna get to experience his cut.

Anyway recently rewatched BvS UE, maintain it's an excellent film up until the DoJ part as it does feel like someone changed the channel if they used that 30 mins to flesh out the BvS part even more could have been a near perfect film for me.
    Ryan reynolds also tweeted supporting it days ago.
    https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/...096169988?s=19
    Then again, I don't know if it's a support or poking friendly fun
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-17-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Fisher is expected since unfortunately his career hasn't really gone anywhere since Justice League. I kinda feel for him. This was supposed to be his big break but then nothing really happened for him aside from a supporting role on True Detective. And there's currently nothing coming up for him listed on his IMDB page either.

Gal is big though. She's kept mostly quiet about it in the past, to the point that some weirdos were accusing her of being "ungrateful" to Zack for launching her career.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post

I guess it depends on how much it would cost WB to put together, something I have no clue about.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?