Page 368 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2683183583643653663673683693703713723784184688681368 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 20948
    Astonishing Member

Oh boy. Not enough people liked MOS, so they twisted that world's continuity and forced Batman into it. Even fewer people liked BvS (by the way, did they ever explained why it wasn't just "versus"???), so they forced a new direction, and ultimately a new director, into JL (which was terrible anyway).
    Now Zack Snyder is basically forcing his own narrative to accommodate fan theories. The Snyderverse must be the only narrative universe which is so awfully flawed that they keep course-correcting it even after it is dead and buried.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Oh boy. Not enough people liked MOS, so they twisted that world's continuity and forced Batman into it. Even fewer people liked BvS (by the way, did they ever explained why it wasn't just "versus"???), so they forced a new direction, and ultimately a new director, into JL (which was terrible anyway).
    Now Zack Snyder is basically forcing his own narrative to accommodate fan theories. The Snyderverse must be the only narrative universe which is so awfully flawed that they keep course-correcting it even after it is dead and buried.
    The more I hear from Zack Snyder the happier I am that he is no longer involved in DC movies.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

At least we got a really nice Batsuit out of BvS and JL. Not a fan of Snyder's Batmobile, though.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    At least we got a really nice Batsuit out of BvS and JL. Not a fan of Snyder's Batmobile, though.
    I liked the Snyder Batmobile but it was a tad excessive.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I liked the Snyder Batmobile but it was a tad excessive.
    I just want a Batmobile that feels like a sleek, high tech car and not a freaking tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I just want a Batmobile that feels like a sleek, high tech car and not a freaking tank.
    It definitely wasn't the Tumbler even if it had as much weapons to warrant being compared to a tank. But it looked more like an actual car.

I can see Reeves scaling back a little. There were rumors Pattinson's Batman might be set in the 90's too so that might effect what kind of vehicle the Batmobile looks like.

Reminds me of how Telltale games had their Batmobile serve both it's normal function and transform into Bruce Wayne's normal car:

Retired

My mind keeps changing on what kind of Batmobile looks best. A sportscar might be fast, but it doesn't look that impressive on the page. Maybe something more bulky is better because it pops out on the page. I didn't always like the 1950s Batmobile, but now I'm thinking that was the best design for the purpose of having some heft.

Someone's not happy about the Joker movie.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10...-phoenix-movie

What else is new.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What else is new.
    The batmobile lost a wheel. The joker got away.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-09-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I wasn't that big a fan of his Joker anyways, so...not too bothered .

The comments all saying it's mutual since they were upset and alienated by how bad Suicide Squad was...ouch.

The comments all saying it's mutual since they were upset and alienated by how bad Suicide Squad was...ouch.
    Looks like the relationship between Leto and WB and Leto and DC fans is pretty damaged

I do think Leto could’ve been a good Joker but that Hot Topic design is so godawful it seriously hurt his chances.

There's no quote from Leto, nor a source for how he feels. I wouldn't focus too much on it.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It definitely wasn't the Tumbler even if it had as much weapons to warrant being compared to a tank. But it looked more like an actual car.

I can see Reeves scaling back a little. There were rumors Pattinson's Batman might be set in the 90's too so that might effect what kind of vehicle the Batmobile looks like.

Reminds me of how Telltale games had their Batmobile serve both it's normal function and transform into Bruce Wayne's normal car:

I want the sports car look.

I hope Reeves Batman is sleek and agile. Not too techy or a brawler. Make him feel like Batman again.