Lightbulb Year of the Hero: The Gift

You are a Lex Luthor of the Multiverse. You have just heard about Earth-0 Lex's grand Year of the Villain scheme to use all his resources to give every villain that's willing an upgrade of tech or new abilities and you are horrified. So, being the good guy you are, you decide to do the reverse; you give out gifts to minor and/or any willing heroes. who do you pick? how do you give them a boost? technology, magic artifact, new superpower, new organization to lead; you're resources and the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. only caviates, try to avoid repeat characters and characters that are pretty powerful and don't really need the power boost.

I got a couple but I'll wait until I see what yall got.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; Yesterday at 09:20 PM.
    SIGNAL/Duke Thomas is the Midnight Sun of Gotham (respect thread)
    John Stewart is my Lantern.
    Naomi was great, pass it on...
    DC: Batman and the Outsiders, Justice League, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Flash, Justice League Odyssey, Doomsday Clock
    Marvel: Immortal Hulk, Miles Morales: Spiderman, Black Panther, Ironheart, X-Men (2019), Venom, Avengers
    Anticipated titles: Far Sector, Love Army*, The Other History of DC*

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Let's see.....

Tim Drake - Enhanced senses to complement his excellent detective skills
    Batman - Emotional healing/repaired psyche
    Superman - A magical one-time use artifact that will restore his secret identity
    Blue Devil - The ability to transform back to human for 24 hours once every 14 days so he can go to church

JSA, Max Mercury, Nightwing, Wally West, Donna Troy, Starfire, Arsenal, Ma & Pa Kent - Reset to their best selves/roles/lives/status with permanent immunity to the destructive power of Didio and his fellow travelers

I know, the last line is a cheat. Not sorry one bit!

Nightwing would get a lifetime supply of the Bat Editorial Repellent.