Page 408 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 20948

I'll take blue over black. We've had the black and gray onscreen now, so this would be a nice point of differentiation. Plus when I think of detective Batman, I think the Neal Adams look.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Pattison's batsuit is rumored to be the classic blue&grey and will be revealed next moth:

"I’m hearing the Batsuit in Matt Reeves’ Batman will be blue and gray and that we might get a first look next month! Haven’t been able to confirm it yet but comes from a reliable source."

https://twitter.com/thomas_polito/st...37788826673152

"Take this as a rumor, but we are hearing from a reliable source #TheBatman’s suit will be a modernized take on the West costume, incorporating Blues and Greys, but no longer yellow, but most importantly I’m told it will feature the white eyes, a little like this minus the yellow"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...39325372055552
    It’s funny that we’ve gone this far with the Batman movies and have yet to see a Batsuit with white eyes as the standard look. Bale’s suit had the white eyes when in “bat radar” mode but we haven’t seen one with that as the actual look.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Pattison's batsuit is rumored to be the classic blue&grey and will be revealed next moth:

"I’m hearing the Batsuit in Matt Reeves’ Batman will be blue and gray and that we might get a first look next month! Haven’t been able to confirm it yet but comes from a reliable source."

https://twitter.com/thomas_polito/st...37788826673152

"Take this as a rumor, but we are hearing from a reliable source #TheBatman’s suit will be a modernized take on the West costume, incorporating Blues and Greys, but no longer yellow, but most importantly I’m told it will feature the white eyes, a little like this minus the yellow"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...39325372055552
    The Batman suit is such a great design. Hope it looks similar for the movie.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It’s funny that we’ve gone this far with the Batman movies and have yet to see a Batsuit with white eyes as the standard look. Bale’s suit had the white eyes when in “bat radar” mode but we haven’t seen one with that as the actual look.
    Fingers crossed for Spider-Man CGI eyes
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 11-13-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I'll take blue over black. We've had the black and gray onscreen now, so this would be a nice point of differentiation. Plus when I think of detective Batman, I think the Neal Adams look.

Yeah I think it would be a fresh visual and a great homage to that "detective" vibe from that run.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Affleck also had the white eyes with his Dark Knight Returns armor in BvS.

Astonishing Member

Matt Reeves confirms Serkis will play Bruce Wayne’s butler!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattreeve...24432843067393

Next Reeves will have to confirm Farrell for Oswalt Cobblepot.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-13-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

More Snyder Cut pics shared by Ray Fisher and Zack Snyder:

Astonishing Member

The second picture I’m assuming is the part where Cyborg’s old man gets killed. It looks like it’s Steppenwolf who commits this heinous act(duh).
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    The second picture I’m assuming is the part where Cyborg’s old man gets killed. It looks like it’s Steppenwolf who commits this heinous act(duh).
    Yep, it seems so. There was supposed to be a full fight scene in the Star Labs involving the League (sans Superman) but it was removed.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

I see it's already been posted, but I copied and pasted my post from another thread in TV/Film:

Ray Fisher (Cyborg) has now joined the fray on Twitter by providing an original Snyder scene snapshot:

https://twitter.com/rehsifyar/status...63289692807168

Also, this entire week is dedicated to the hashtag #releasethesnydercut on Twitter and other social media so please get out there and support it if you want.
    So far every day there's been a new picture released from a removed scene.

As unsure as I am of the general tone of a Snyder cut more scenes with the heroes, especially Fishers Cyborg since I guess it was his first and last appearance, are something I look forward to.

From Dwayne Johnson IG:

"The Man in Black ⚡️
    Like most kids growing up, I dreamed about being a superhero. Having cool superpowers, fighting for what’s right and always protecting the people.
    It all changed for me, when I was 10yrs old and was first introduced to the greatest superhero of all time - SUPERMAN.
    As a kid, Superman was the hero I always wanted to be.
    But, a few years into my fantasy, I realized that Superman was the hero, I could never be.
    I was too rebellious. Too rambunctious. Too resistant to convention and authority.
    Despite my troubles, I was still a good kid with a good heart - I just liked to do things my way.
    Now, years later as a man, with the same DNA I had as a kid - my superhero dreams have come true.
    I’m honored to join the iconic #DCUniverse and it’s a true pleasure to become, BLACK ADAM.
    BLACK ADAM is blessed by magic with the powers equal to SUPERMAN, but the difference is he doesn’t toe the mark or walk the line.
    He’s a rebellious, one of a kind superhero, who’ll always do what’s right for the people - but he does it his way.
    Truth and justice - the BLACK ADAM way.
    This role is unlike any other I’ve ever played in my career and I’m grateful to the bone we’ll all go on this journey together.
    BLACK ADAM
    12.22.21 ⚡️
    Huge thank you to my friends, @jimlee and @bosslogic for this first time ever bad ass collaboration."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B42odCrFF42/

Does that count as concept art? 'Cuz it looks like the first actual look we've had of Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam.

Hope Black Adam doesn't go too far into the "superhero" territory. Doing the grey area thing does make sense, but I don't want a Maleficent spin on him.