Page 428 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 20948
    Astonishing Member

I'm guessing WW will take the 2020 domestic box office crown. One two punch of WW and BW for the summer. Hopefully Mulan can be successful.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Eh, movie lightning moves way slower than real lightning (you can even just tell in the gif above) so the speed feat isn't actually that impressive. She would be moving a lot faster if it was as fast as real lightning.

That being said swinging with lightning bolts is some true godly ****, and I absolutely love that Patty put that in there. That's seriously next level. On paper it sounds so silly but it looks super legit and so cool on screen. Patty has got a real talent when it comes to action scenes.

I really wasn't feeling WW84 but I'm really sold on it now!
    The character still need to have the eye-coordination and reflexes to catch the lightning bolt at the right time, while using ONLY a single rope to do so. I never stated that you have to be the Flash to do the trick, but you still need to be impressively fast enough to pull it off in complete succession.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Just for anyone that might not be aware, the music used through this trailer is a slightly pumped-up version of New Order's 'Blue Monday'. Very 80's.

This was a decent enough trailer. I can't say it blew me away but was passable enough. To be fair though, it took me a while to get past that delightful early shot of Diana getting out of that car in the white dress. Phew. Will I ever grow up ?
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    This was a decent enough trailer. I can't say it blew me away but was passable enough. To be fair though, it took me a while to get past that delightful early shot of Diana getting out of that car in the white dress. Phew. Will I ever grow up ?
    Speaking for myself, if scenes like that don't do anything for me anymore, then they might as well get it over with and shovel the dirt on top of me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Shazam 2 was officially announced by Warner Bros. at yesterday's CCXP Wonder Woman panel.
    https://movieweb.com/shazam-2-announcement-ccxp/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxmcco View Post
    Shazam 2 was officially announced by Warner Bros. at yesterday's CCXP Wonder Woman panel.
    Finally, something i can look forward to.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Speaking for myself, if scenes like that don't do anything for me anymore, then they might as well get it over with and shovel the dirt on top of me.
    Heh. Yeah, the day that I stop marvelling at Gal Gadot's beauty is the day they probably need to check that I still have a pulse .
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Golden globes nods are out. Joker got a best picture nod and best actor nod!

https://www.goldenglobes.com/article...been-announced

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Eh, movie lightning moves way slower than real lightning (you can even just tell in the gif above) so the speed feat isn't actually that impressive. She would be moving a lot faster if it was as fast as real lightning.

That being said swinging with lightning bolts is some true godly ****, and I absolutely love that Patty put that in there. That's seriously next level. On paper it sounds so silly but it looks super legit and so cool on screen. Patty has got a real talent when it comes to action scenes.

I really wasn't feeling WW84 but I'm really sold on it now!
    If the movie used the speed of real lightning, audiences wouldn't actually see anything because Diana would be moving too fast.

But for real, Jenkins is the best thing the DCEU has going for it. Why can't WB just give her the entire DCU and let her godmother the movies the way Fiege handles the MCU? Jenkins is even a self-professed Superman fan, and gods know we need some of those in higher-level positions at WB/DC.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Good to see that on-track .

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

shazam 2 was officially announced by warner bros. At yesterday's ccxp wonder woman panel.
    yes yes yes

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Being reported that the entire plot to WW 1984 just leaked onto the internet. SMH.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Golden globes nods are out. Joker got a best picture nod and best actor nod!

https://www.goldenglobes.com/article...been-announced
    Not surprised by that. In fact, I would have been shocked if the movie hadn't received those nominations.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Sorry, but that's been debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Not surprised by that. In fact, I would have been shocked if the movie hadn't received those nominations.
    Well, you never know. The Dark Knight had been snubbed by the Globes, the first sign of what was to come with the Oscars that year.