Page 261 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1612112512572582592602612622632642652713113617611261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Of course not. It was just some fan service. Diana has her own mythos, she doesn't need to be Batman's gf too. Maybe in the comics but live action? Nah.
    I thought their interactions were sweet in the cartoon but a relationship between them is definitely nothing for the long term, considering Diana will inevitably outlive Bruce.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

This rumor feels more like a fan casting but I thought I’d share anyways.

F24F8CC6-D874-4BFE-9532-F827A60BADE8.jpg

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post

I saw this rumor floating around a lot during the past days. No idea where it originated.

Anyone is better than Ezra Miller. :X

Retired

I can see Diana and Arthur teaming up, as they see more and more of their friends being replaced by strangers, afraid that they'll be next--an existential threat the like they've never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Apparently, BoP will have the lowest budget of the DC movies : https://screenrant.com/birds-prey-mo...eu-comparison/

I just hope that a good portion of it will be allowed to go to the fight scenes. Shazam's real lack of epicness, even in the form of a singular epic brawl, was the sole true weakness of this movie, and with Cass Cain here, there is to be epic fights.
    It didn't really seem like a movie that needed much budget, at least FX wise.

I agree with HandofPrometheus that the only real major FX I see them needing is the Canary Cry, if it's even in the movie.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It didn't really seem like a movie that needed much budget, at least FX wise.

I agree with HandofPrometheus that the only real major FX I see them needing is the Canary Cry, if it's even in the movie.

FX wise, if they could add a feature to BoP that makes the world forget it came out -- that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Apparently, BoP will have the lowest budget of the DC movies : https://screenrant.com/birds-prey-mo...eu-comparison/

I just hope that a good portion of it will be allowed to go to the fight scenes. Shazam's real lack of epicness, even in the form of a singular epic brawl, was the sole true weakness of this movie, and with Cass Cain here, there is to be epic fights.
    Interesting, considering the John Wick guys are handling stunts on this film.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

'Shazam!' Spin-Off 'Black Adam' Finds Director with 'Shallows' Filmmaker (Jaume Collet-Serra): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...mmaker-1216617

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    FX wise, if they could add a feature to BoP that makes the world forget it came out -- that would be good.
    And here I thought it didn't come out for another 8 months.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post

......... did Ezra drop out becasue if not taking an out gay actor from this role could have reprecussion without a real reason, like say making Barry a little Older t give the Flash dynasty some wiggle room rathen then have a baby barry

The Black Adam movie has a director.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...mmaker-1216617

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    'Shazam!' Spin-Off 'Black Adam' Finds Director with 'Shallows' Filmmaker (Jaume Collet-Serra): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...mmaker-1216617
    Cool. I'd heard they plan to introduce the JSA here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ...Never heard of him, but that's never necessarily a bad thing .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    ......... did Ezra drop out becasue if not taking an out gay actor from this role could have reprecussion without a real reason, like say making Barry a little Older t give the Flash dynasty some wiggle room rathen then have a baby barry
    His contract runs out soon and it seems like he's been contributing to why the movie's stalled (because he doesn't like the current script).

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I doubt that. Barry in the DCEU isn’t gay, and I’m not even sure Ezra was very popular in the role. I doubt people will care if he gets let go. And Ezra is the one not feeling the script.