Page 287 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1872372772832842852862872882892902912973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 20948

I guess your not a Superhero without some dead parents (except if your Aquaman) .

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New week, new image + info about Snyder's JL:

It's so awesome that Zack Snyder won't let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You’re the first person I’ve met who liked lol. Even the HQ fans I talked to hated it.
    Really? Man, I know that movie is an acquired taste but damn.

Then again, I have a really twisted sense of humor. So maybe this is more just me being a freak than anything else.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Really? Man, I know that movie is an acquired taste but damn.

Then again, I have a really twisted sense of humor. So maybe this is more just me being a freak than anything else.
    You're not alone, I laugh every time I see it. I think it's great.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Really ? I'd say its a little sad myself. Dude needs to move on to new work.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    He is. He's currently filming a movie, if not just finished.

Retired

Doesn't Zack Snyder put out all these photos from some social media site--I forget the name of it. So he's probably putting out those pics to drive traffic to the site and he would get some reward for doing that. And just in general, having a strong social media presence is highly valued by the movie industry these days--so it probably does help his business.

I find it annoying. And it doesn't seem healthy to keep feeding fans this combination of hope and despair. Hope for the Snyder cut they want and despair that they didn't get it. It's seems highly dysfunctional and not good for anyone to keep people in a state of emotional paralysis.

I'm just really tired of talking about the Snyder cut to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I wish Snyder would just stfu and stop having articles written about "his vision" that only bring up the failure of the DCEU's first batch of films and the subsequent mess that's been left to clean up.

All Snyder is doing is answering questions. No one's forcing anyone to write articles about him and you certainly don't have to read them if you don't want to.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

I wish we could all just finally draw a line under the Snyder cut to be honest. It's extremely unlikely that it will ever see the light of day. What's done is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    All Snyder is doing is answering questions. No one's forcing anyone to write articles about him and you certainly don't have to read them if you don't want to.
    You're being naive. He's clearly holding out hope that his cut can be released, and in posting pictures (unsolicited sometimes), he's trying to build public will for the version of his film. In turn, continues the mixed coverage about the movie-verse that we all hope gains stronger footing, clearer direction and more films.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Yes, an awesome cry for attention.

Retired

I think it's unfortunate if DC lets go of the Elseworld and Vertigo labels. Even if they're not interested in those imprints for comic books, the logos would be useful for their movies and TV shows.

It would help clear up a lot of confusion about the upcoming JOKER movie, if they just slapped a big Elseworlds button on it. Then people would understand that it's not supposed to fit into continuity and maybe they would stop questioning how it fits in with the other movies. It's an Elseworlds. It's not supposed to fit.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think it's unfortunate if DC lets go of the Elseworld and Vertigo labels. Even if they're not interested in those imprints for comic books, the logos would be useful for their movies and TV shows.

It would help clear up a lot of confusion about the upcoming JOKER movie, if they just slapped a big Elseworlds button on it. Then people would understand that it's not supposed to fit into continuity and maybe they would stop questioning how it fits in with the other movies. It's an Elseworlds. It's not supposed to fit.
    I feel fairly confidant in saying that most people have never heard the word "Elseworld", let alone known what it means.