Page 340 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2402903303363373383393403413423433443503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Birds of Prey: Really A Harley Quinn Movie.
    That is pretty much what the title says.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get that. Still find it annoying .
    Ha! I don't blame you! I mean, I'm not planning on seeing this in theaters at all, nor am I likely to get the blu-ray. Maybe if the trailers turn out to be great I'll change my mind (always open to that!) and my wife, who adores Harley, might drag me to see it, but I have zero interest in this film. I'm actually pretty annoyed at how they seem to be treating the other characters, especially Dinah and Cass.

But Harls is absolutely who the marketing should focus on. 1000000000000%. She's the clear and objective choice, business-wise.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Harley Quinn is definitely the fourth pillar of DC merch, or maybe even third. However I don't consider Margot Robbie's HQ that popular. The DCEU waited 4 years till her reappearance and now they plan to use her in a bunch of movies after. Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool crushes Robbie's HQ in terms of popularity and before Fox got bought out he wasn't going to star in as many projects as Margot's HQ. Overkill on someone who's not as popular as WB wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    Harley Quinn is definitely the fourth pillar of DC merch, or maybe even third. However I don't consider Margot Robbie's HQ that popular. The DCEU waited 4 years till her reappearance and now they plan to use her in a bunch of movies after. Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool crushes Robbie's HQ in terms of popularity and before Fox got bought out he wasn't going to star in as many projects as Margot's HQ. Overkill on someone who's not as popular as WB wishes.
    The Deadpool films definitely crush Squad in terms of popularity, and I wouldn't be surprised if Deadpool film merchandise moved more than Squad merch did. But I'm like, 99.999% sure that Harley moves tons more merchandise in general than Wade does. She's very popular with general audiences (wade is too of course). I doubt the wait between BoP and Squad is going to be much of a hurdle; Squad's crappy reputation is going to be the hurdle. After its performance I could see a lot of people skipping BoP, even though BoP isn't really a sequel.

And Im not even worried about whatever WB's "big plans" are for DC films. They can barely make the movie in front of them happen, much less string together a five year plan and actually stick to it. We're getting her in three films (Squad, BoP, SS-2) over the course of 4-6 years or whatever, which isn't overexposed at all.....and from there we'll see what happens.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I just realized that Harley is on that poster twice.

Seems redundant.

Seems redundant.
    Now I'm getting Tony Stark on the Spider-Man: Homecoming poster vibes .

Fantastic Member

New Birds of Prey poster:

(Someone should tell the marketing of this film that this isn't a Harley Quinn movie).
    Woke up and still thinking about this. God, I can't wait for this. This aesthetic is exactly my thing.

It's not so much about Harley Quinn as it's about Margot Robbie. She could be playing any och the characters in this film, and they would be the main focus and have their name in the title.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ha! I don't blame you! I mean, I'm not planning on seeing this in theaters at all, nor am I likely to get the blu-ray. Maybe if the trailers turn out to be great I'll change my mind (always open to that!) and my wife, who adores Harley, might drag me to see it, but I have zero interest in this film. I'm actually pretty annoyed at how they seem to be treating the other characters, especially Dinah and Cass.

But Harls is absolutely who the marketing should focus on. 1000000000000%. She's the clear and objective choice, business-wise.
    See you opening night!

Seems redundant.
    As narrator of the film, it makes sense that Harley would have some depersonalization/derealization issues going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    The Deadpool films definitely crush Squad in terms of popularity, and I wouldn't be surprised if Deadpool film merchandise moved more than Squad merch did. But I'm like, 99.999% sure that Harley moves tons more merchandise in general than Wade does. She's very popular with general audiences (wade is too of course). I doubt the wait between BoP and Squad is going to be much of a hurdle; Squad's crappy reputation is going to be the hurdle. After its performance I could see a lot of people skipping BoP, even though BoP isn't really a sequel.
    I don't know if these things are 100%. You'd think Aquaman would have suffered because of JL instead of going on to become the biggest blockbuster DC Film in history.

If BoP gets a “Fresh” on RT, people will go see it. But this movie reminds me of 00s superhero movie and I’m not feeling it at all so far. But I’m not a HQ fan so what do I know lol.

I remember being hyped for Cass in this and YJ. Looks to be disappointment on two fronts .

I remember being hyped for Cass in this and YJ. Looks to be disappointment on two fronts .
    Cass looks so unCass on this poster.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Terrible visuals. Harley as the focus aside, it was terribly executed (looks like a bad photoshop) and I echo that the characters are not at all recognizable.