Page 132 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 32821221281291301311321331341351361421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Her long hair is a greater impediment in combat than a nose ring. If you don't like the thing, just say you don't like it for cosmetic reasons.
    I'll take that. I can't stand nose rings for cosmetic reasons. I think they look terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I really don't think the general audience will care.
    We're not the general audience, we're the hardcore audience. If I was more concerned with what the general audience thinks I would not be interested in what people have to say in places like this. No offense, but I don't understand what people try to do when they bring up the "general audience" argument. This isn't about what the general audience thinks, it's about what we, the fans of these characters, think. If our opinions are supposed to be less important than the opinions of the people who watch these movies for casual entertainment, then why do we even discuss these characters in the first place.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-07-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It makes it look like she's about to do a Canary Cry. I was kind of wondering if she still has it, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't.
    In the video clip this picture is from a police car is taking someone away and she is running after the police car and yelling "Hey, wait!" So no Canary Cry here.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I'll take that. I can't stand nose rings for cosmetic reasons. I think they look terrible.
    I could do without them too. They look like snot hanging from a nose. But it's not my body and I'm not the director. So if that is the only flaw in the movie I guess I could learn to get over it.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I just hope they remember that Black Canary is a martial artist.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Agree. This actress is so beautiful and that nose ring damn near ruins her look. It's also very distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    In the video clip this picture is from a police car is taking someone away and she is running after the police car and yelling "Hey, wait!" So no Canary Cry here.
    Yeah, apparently the GCPD pick up Cass for some reason...and it seems like she can talk normally ?
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I just hope they remember that Black Canary is a martial artist.
    If we can't get the Canary Cry, I hope we at least still get master fighter Black Canary.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Agree. This actress is so beautiful and that nose ring damn near ruins her look. It's also very distracting.
    Hey but ya gotta be “edgy”. You know, like those super cool DAMAGED tattoos.

Here's an idea. Maybe edginess has nothing to do with it and the film makers just thought a nose ring looks good. You know, like anyone who wears nose rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Here's an idea. Maybe edginess has nothing to do with it and the film makers just thought a nose ring looks good. You know, like anyone who wears nose rings.
    I definitely think the filmmakers were probably going for something they felt would fit the aesthetic they're going for with this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Or maybe she wears one in real life and the director didn't want to create friction by asking her to remove it. Be funny if they do a Henry Cavill and CGI out the nose ring in the actual movie.

This movie is probably going to have a lot of pretty girls in it, I'm sure there are other girls you can admire in the film.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

'Aquaman' Spinoff 'The Trench' in the Works (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-works-1184285

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    'Aquaman' Spinoff 'The Trench' in the Works (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-works-1184285
    I don't know how to feel about it. I'm afraid it'lltank but if it works, it could open the door to the Justice League Dark, the Vertigo comics adaptations and the like, I guess.

WB need someone like Feige.

We got to the point where The Trench is a bigger priority for WB than Superman.