Page 205 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1051551952012022032042052062072082092152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 20948
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    That's just public postering to help the 2nd weekend box office totals. Seriously doubt a decision on a sequel has been made considering how long WB is to green light those things with DC. Took Aquaman almost a month and half after opening for that.
    Lmao. You really are hilarious dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From James Gunn IG story:

https://www.instagram.com/jamesgunn/
    Who's the woman in the mohawk?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

omg omg please Gunn please put Bronze Tiger and Vixen and Nightshade.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 04-09-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who's the woman in the mohawk?
    I forgot her name but its just some chick that gets offed really quick.

A more Ostrander-based Suicide Squad? Yes please .

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    Lmao. You really are hilarious dude.
    Compelling argument. Would read again.

That's just public postering to help the 2nd weekend box office totals. Seriously doubt a decision on a sequel has been made considering how long WB is to green light those things with DC. Took Aquaman almost a month and half after opening for that.
    They've already confirmed a sequel, written by the same person who wrote the first film....
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Amazing Member

Compelling argument. Would read again.
    I mean there really shouldn't be an argument. Trustworthy sources have confirmed they have a screenwriter for Shazam 2. The screenwriter himself has also retweeted it. Shazam is gonna be a success for New Line. Shazam 2 is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    They've already confirmed a sequel, written by the same person who wrote the first film....
    they are rushing because the kids will soon be too old to play the part, however I believe its too hasty, Shazam2 risks ending released among blockbusters that will crush it at the boxoffice. They haven't learned from the present by releasing it between two marvel giant movies, which will significantly reduce the money it makes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
    they are rushing because the kids will soon be too old to play the part, however I believe its too hasty, Shazam2 risks ending released among blockbusters that will crush it at the boxoffice. They haven't learned from the present by releasing it between two marvel giant movies, which will significantly reduce the money it makes.
    I think they already have solid ideas for the sequel, plus The Rock is probably showing up. Shazam is also getting universal love from most, so WB feel confident enough. Still, if the film seriously tanks at the BO things could change.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I seriously don't understand why anybody thinks a sequel is impossible anyway. With it's budget, Shazam! will make a profit with just 250-300 million at the box office. Does anybody feel that's unrealistic?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I think they already have solid ideas for the sequel, plus The Rock is probably showing up. Shazam is also getting universal love from most, so WB feel confident enough. Still, if the film seriously tanks at the BO things could change.
    The positive for Shazam is that if didn't cost that much, however I expected much better from BO in consideration of the coattails of Aquaman, seems that DC is still light years away from being trusted by audiences, although I think that character popularity is also a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I seriously don't understand why anybody thinks a sequel is impossible anyway. With it's budget, Shazam! will make a profit with just 250-300 million at the box office. Does anybody feel that's unrealistic?
    Nobody thinks a sequel is impossible, TBH I see it a little hasty, Ok there is the kids factor that they will grow up. Shazam will probably reach the earnings of Suicide Squad. Despite coming out after the best ever DC film, and all those positive reviews, the BO isn't impressive at all.
    WW2 will take three years to be released, Aquaman2 four years. Ok again the kids growing up, But all this haste will risk releasing Shazam2 amidst big competition that will crush it. WB despite WW and AM, still has shaky legs if Shazam 2 fails at BO it will effect the rest.

Retired

Even if the script is completed soon, it's going to take months before they can even begin to go into production. It's going to take at least two years before the movie is anywhere near completion. It's hardly haste. Even once production is completed and they go into post-production that doesn't set the date when the movie will actually be released, it just gives them some wiggle room to figure out when to release the movie. It happens all the time that a movie is finished and then the studio waits (sometimes for years) before they put it in theatres.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Even if the script is completed soon, it's going to take months before they can even begin to go into production. It's going to take at least two years before the movie is anywhere near completion. It's hardly haste. Even once production is completed and they go into post-production that doesn't set the date when the movie will actually be released, it just gives them some wiggle room to figure out when to release the movie. It happens all the time that a movie is finished and then the studio waits (sometimes for years) before they put it in theatres.
    It seems they want to release it in 2021, for me its far fetched, but if they do it, in my opinion they are haste and risk facing big competition. They moved Aquaman to 2022 just because of competition.