Page 215 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 20948

With Batista, it simply seems like the simplest explanation is the true one. He's an insanely in demand actor and is already working on several films, so his schedule likely didn't have room for Suicide Squad 2. I doubt it was anyone at Disney telling him he's not allowed to make a DC movie. I don't think they care.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Peacemaker is rumored to be one of the cannon fodder Squad members. If Cena does land the role then it will probably be a one picture deal.
    I was under the impression they were going to use him to replace Flag, but he's still in it so it'll be interesting to see what they do with him.

Actually, Cena might have been an interesting Flag even if it would be hard for me to take him seriously then .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was under the impression they were going to use him to replace Flag, but he's still in it so it'll be interesting to see what they do with him.

Actually, Cena might have been an interesting Flag even if it would be hard for me to take him seriously then .
    I have read that Joel Kinnaman is coming back as Colonel Flag.

I really hope Suicide Squad going forward becomes a franchise kinda like Predator. Each movie is it's own thing with a new cast and story. It would also be a way to get bigger names from all over entertainment a chance to do a superhero movie without the dreaded multi-picture deal.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

With all the copious amount of superhero movies over the years only the Trinity have definitive theme music. That’s pretty damn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    With all the copious amount of superhero movies over the years only the Trinity have definitive theme music. That’s pretty damn cool.
    I'd say Spider-Man and Avengers have pretty definitive theme music Avengers with Alan Silvestri theme and I'd like to say the Danny Elfman's but if honest that 60's theme will follow him forever it's like how Batman has Elfman's theme but the West theme will always follow him also it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'd say Spider-Man and Avengers have pretty definitive theme music Avengers with Alan Silvestri theme and I'd like to say the Danny Elfman's but if honest that 60's theme will follow him forever it's like how Batman has Elfman's theme but the West theme will always follow him also it seems.
    The Spider-Man theme is so iconic that it's made it's way in some form in each Spider-Man movie universe and they even did an orchestral version for the MCU

The Trinity definitely have amazing and recognizable musical themes and scores since forever on TV and film, especially Superman and Wonder Woman. Then Batman and Spider-Man. After them, nothing comes close, IMO.

When they played the opening of the spoilers:
    Donner Superman theme
    end of spoilers at the end of Shazam, it got a big reaction out of our audience.

aquaman does have a very definitive theme music now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
    thanks to pitbull!

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    thanks to pitbull!
    They tried to get rid of me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
    I liked the score for the movie a lot, but his personal theme isn't catchy like Williams Superman or Zimmer's WW, imo.

thanks to pitbull!

thanks to pitbull!
    I was thinking more Skylar Grey .

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I liked the score for the (Aquaman -ed) movie a lot, but his personal theme isn't catchy like Williams Superman or Zimmer's WW, imo.
    Agreed. The Aquaman soundtrack can off as rather generic to me, and much like the rest of the film it felt like it called back to the action-comedies of the 80s, without creating something distinctly its own. The perhaps greatest issue to me is that little of the music managed to evoke the ocean.

But even more than that, a theme song needs time and repetition in order to stick. Wonder Woman's theme had the advantage of being not only musically good but distinctly different from just about every earlier superhero theme, and then plastered all over the trailers for the movie, but it's probably at the minimum level of exposure for iconic music.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])