Page 423 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Well, I would be pleasantly surprised if the CGI budget is sufficient for the show, Frontier. Not holding my breath, though.
    I think the news report was that the budget was going to be pretty high, like in a "go big or go home" kind of way, but I'm not sure how it equates to the budget of a Disney+ MCU show.

But it likely has a higher CGI budget then an Arrowverse show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Well, I would be pleasantly surprised if the CGI budget is sufficient for the show, Frontier. Not holding my breath, though.
    If they actually spend the amount of money rumored, it's entirely possible. The Mandalorian is very expensive and you very much see the money onscreen. If WB is serious about competing with the new Star Wars and Marvel streaming stuff, the budget would be much higher than the CW stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Snyder's Vero:

https://vero.co/zacksnyder
    So, the underwater air bubbles were Snyder's idea!
    Apologies to Whedon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be nice if maybe we get Hal and John in the movies while Kyle gets the TV show .
    I’d rather they go with Jessica Cruz, though casting a Latino as Kyle and letting him lead the show would be cool.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Hal jordan and John stewart might be for the movies and Jessica,Kyle and Simon for the show.
    It could be the other way around by the way.

Green Lantern Corps Film in Development alongside HBOMax TV Series - DCEU Future Films & Updates

Check out the comments as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGaxFGOpiE
    Last edited by mace11; 11-27-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Michael B. Jordan Met With WB & DC About Playing Superman

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Michael B. Jordan Met With WB & DC About Playing Superman
    Apparently they've moved on to talking to JJ Abrams.

I’m REALLY curious if they’ll announce another slate next SDCC. I’m sure they want to come back swinging after basically skipping it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m REALLY curious if they’ll announce another slate next SDCC. I’m sure they want to come back swinging after basically skipping it this year.
    Are they in any position to announce a slate? DC/WB production seems all over the place or slow-moving that I'm not sure if there'd be a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are they in any position to announce a slate? DC/WB production seems all over the place or slow-moving that I'm not sure if there'd be a point.
    They seem to be ramping up. Not sure if they feel confident enough to announce a slate but they’ve had a three hit combo and BoP is getting some positive buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They seem to be ramping up. Not sure if they feel confident enough to announce a slate but they’ve had a three hit combo and BoP is getting some positive buzz.
    Three hit combo? Wasn't Shazam just a very moderate success? Didn't seem like much of a hit crammed between Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Three hit combo? Wasn't Shazam just a very moderate success? Didn't seem like much of a hit crammed between Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame.
    Critical hit? I think it made a profit so it wasn't a flop but it's peanuts compared to Endgame and Captain Marvel.

I don't understand why they released it when they did.

Exactly. It managed to be a moderate financial success even though WB played Russian roulette with each chamber filled. Considering the placed slot it makes it look like someone there tried on purpose to make it a financial flop.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Releasing it then was a really dumb move.
    A shame, since it was a much better movie than Captain Marvel at least.

Critical success is pretty damn important considering the Snyder Era made short term commercial wins that long term impacted the brand in a negative way. And I expect Shazam 2 to be a much bigger success, especially if Black Adam shows up.