Page 439 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539939 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

More pics and Excalibur's quotes from Snyder:

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

King Arthur: What is the secret of the Grail? Who does it serve?

Perceval: You, my lord.

King Arthur: Who am I?

Perceval: You are my lord and king. You are Arthur.

King Arthur: Have you found the secret that I have lost?

Perceval: Yes. You and the land are one.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Thank you for posting those images.
    Very interesting things going on. This gives me further hope that something is happening and we can have it released and put much of this to bed.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I remember the title of this thread being All New And Course Corrected (as in moving on) not Dead And Gone Movies That Never Came Out
    Thanx for dragging in King Arthur Mythology in as well, Zack.

Is Zack Snyder okay?

Lol, Snyder tries so hard to still exist. It's almost cute.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Seriously, why does this vitriol exist for the guy? Has he killed anybody's dog or something? He made two movies that apparently people are obsessed(hate and love are both obsessions) by, on two characters that were created for entertainment. Oh! The unforgivable sin.

And another thing, people need not worry or find it amusing what he is doing. The guy is pretty well of regardless of people sitting behind computers. So, if you don't like the pics, ignore. This kind of behavior only shows the tolerance level of the commenters.I mean, i hate the so called birds of prey movie. Doesn't mean i am going to comment on everything that comes out related to it, that too in a condescending manner . It would not only be unhealthy for myself and others, but also futile. I humbly, ask the 'get a life' posters to kindly reevaluate themselves. @last son of Krypton was just posting pics related to dc films and Snyder's movies come under it, no matter how you slice it. Love it or hate it, there isn't another thread for posting snyder's dc related content. So, he posted it here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Seriously, why does this vitriol exist for the guy? Has he killed anybody's dog or something? He made two movies that apparently people are obsessed(hate and love are both obsessions) by, on two characters that were created for entertainment. Oh! The unforgivable sin.

And another thing, people need not worry or find it amusing what he is doing. The guy is pretty well of regardless of people sitting behind computers. So, if you don't like the pics, ignore. This kind of behavior only shows the tolerance level of the commenters.I mean, i hate the so called birds of prey movie. Doesn't mean i am going to comment on everything that comes out related to it, that too in a condescending manner . It would not only be unhealthy for myself and others, but also futile. I humbly, ask the 'get a life' posters to kindly reevaluate themselves. @last son of Krypton was just posting pics related to dc films and Snyder's movies come under it, no matter how you slice it. Love it or hate it, there isn't another thread for posting snyder's dc related content. So, he posted it here.
    Simply put, "Less is more". It's like when you invite someone into your home, and said someone overstays his welcome. Same thing with Zach Synder. It was cute at first, when he went along with the "ReleaseTheSynderCut" trolling, but now it's annoying. He should be promoting new projects, instead of harping on old ones by now.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Simply put, "Less is more". It's like when you invite someone into your home, and said someone overstays his welcome. Same thing with Zach Synder. It was cute at first, when he went along with the "ReleaseTheSynderCut" trolling, but now it's annoying. He should be promoting new projects, instead of harping on old ones by now.
    Except you can simply ignore it. No one's forcing you to pay attention to it and frankly the people who hate Snyder have no issue bringing him into the conversation when they want to use a new dc or marvel movie to bash him.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Can we make a Snyder Cut Thread already so that people who want to see it can see it, and those that don't can stop complaining?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Can we make a Snyder Cut Thread already so that people who want to see it can see it, and those that don't can stop complaining?
    Its already in the TV section

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Oh, boy! Here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    I remember the title of this thread being All New And Course Corrected (as in moving on) not Dead And Gone Movies That Never Came Out
    Thanx for dragging in King Arthur Mythology in as well, Zack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Is Zack Snyder okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Lol, Snyder tries so hard to still exist. It's almost cute.
    While I don't know him personally, I'm sure he's doing okay. He seems very close to his family and is still making money. In fact, he's in post-production for Army of the Dead which will premiere on Netflix next year.

Also, this is still the primary thread for all things DCEU related, which was started with Man of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Except you can simply ignore it. No one's forcing you to pay attention to it and frankly the people who hate Snyder have no issue bringing him into the conversation when they want to use a new dc or marvel movie to bash him.
    Funny, isn't it? I typically ignore things I'm not interested in or don't care for. Except, these people (Snyder haters, et.al.) go out of their way to not only make fun of him and ridicule him, but also question his mental state because he's responding to his fans. Oh, and it's not like he's out groveling at the feet of every trade magazine or comic site pushing this stuff. He's posting his material on an obscure social media site to his fans and no one else. It's us who are pushing his material out because we feel it needs to be seen. So, some people got mad at Zack having Superman snap a ravenous murdering Zod who decided he had nothing else to live for. Ok.
    So, some people got mad at Batman using guns. Ok. But Warner Bros. granted him permission to fill out his vision until they didn't. And I'm not going to argue with that because it was Warner Bros. putting up all the risk (money), so they reserve those rights. However, it's very clear by now that Zack and his entire creative team were screwed over by Warner Bros (Tsujihara) and Whedon (Whedon was probably just doing what he was told, but his re-shoots sucked horribly).

So sorry that some of us just want to see something properly closed out when it's painfully obvious the product was tampered with by the tune of possibly 75%. Oh, and forbid those of us who are actually fans of his styles and works just because we like them. Can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Its already in the TV section
    I did back in November. And interestingly enough, even with the big disclaimer on the first page in the first post (and repeated thereafter) about how if you're not interested, don't like Zack, etc. you DON'T NEED TO POST, people still crawled their way into to spit and sling dirt. So, it's kind of a catch-22 for us, isn't it? But yet we're the pathetic ones according to so many enlightened spirits.

Here's the one in the TV/Film section: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-November-2019

I'll create one on this board too because it's clear this conversation will likely only get worse from here.
    Last edited by Wandering_Wand; 12-26-2019 at 09:38 AM.

The Justice League Snydercut appreciation thread
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This is supposedto be a thread for the "all-new, course-corrected DC Films/Worlds of DC". However we keep getting bombarded with photos from Zack Snyder for a film that came out two years ago. Let's not even talk about the pages spent arguing about the merits of Snyder's DC efforts.
    It's boring, exhausting, and it doesn't belong here.