Page 449 of 514 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7699
  1. #6721
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We might see that eventually, but I think it's a long ways off if it ever happens at all.
    Oh yeah, definitely. I doubt it will happen until at least we get another solo Reeves Batman movie, maybe even after Wonder Woman 3 which Jenkins and Gadot said will not be out as quickly as WW84

  2. #6722
    Mighty Member Hybrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,501

    Default

    https://www.cbr.com/blue-beetle-seri...pment-hbo-max/

    Blue Beetle series reportedly in development for HBO Max.

  3. #6723
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/blue-beetle-seri...pment-hbo-max/

    Blue Beetle series reportedly in development for HBO Max.
    This makes more sense to me then a movie.

  4. #6724

    Default

    A movie would have a bigger budget and BB's powers might be too much for a TV budget.

  5. #6725
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,721

    Default

    Really hope this show happens. Jamie is one of my favorite characters. I think a show would be a good choice before jumping straight to a movie. He’s been in animated tv shows/movies, video games, and hopefully his own show is next. That’s a good progression.

  6. #6726
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A movie would have a bigger budget and BB's powers might be too much for a TV budget.
    It depends what kind of budget the series gets. I mean, if they feel confident with Green Lantern, I don't think Blue Beetle is too out there.

  7. #6727
    Mighty Member Hybrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A movie would have a bigger budget and BB's powers might be too much for a TV budget.
    These shows are going to have very high budgets they say, so I feel like they’re going to get the effects right. Apparently both Green Lantern and Strange Adventures are to have $100+ million budgets, so I believe they’ll get it right. I also imagine that the seasons will be 8-10 episodes as opposed to like 22, thus quality over quantity.

  8. #6728
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    These shows are going to have very high budgets they say, so I feel like they’re going to get the effects right. Apparently both Green Lantern and Strange Adventures are to have $100+ million budgets, so I believe they’ll get it right. I also imagine that the seasons will be 8-10 episodes as opposed to like 22, thus quality over quantity.
    Or, they'll just limit the special effects to crucial moments of the show.

  9. #6729
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Or, they'll just limit the special effects to crucial moments of the show.
    “It’s such a lovely day. I think I’ll just walk to the battle rather than fly.”

  10. #6730
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    “It’s such a lovely day. I think I’ll just walk to the battle rather than fly.”
    "Costume? Who needs costumes" .

  11. #6731
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,433

    Default

    From ThatHashtagShow:

    "Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

    http://thathashtagshow.com/2020/01/0...g-for-netflix/

  12. #6732
    Incredible Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From ThatHashtagShow:

    "Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

    http://thathashtagshow.com/2020/01/0...g-for-netflix/
    Knew they couldn’t resist Jefferey Dean Morgan as Flashpoint Batman. What if at the end of this Bruce Wayne goes from Ben Affleck to Robert Patterson?

  13. #6733
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From ThatHashtagShow:

    "Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

    http://thathashtagshow.com/2020/01/0...g-for-netflix/
    But it'll still be Flashpoint .

  14. #6734
    Astonishing Member Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Flashpoint is just some concept that the hollywood brass got from Johns that could clean up the mess of the snyder supes and batman
    I notice people keep mentioning it in regards to the Flash movie but I'm not sure if it can be enough to soft reboot and tie in the Reeves Batman movies and whatever happens to the new Superman they cast

  15. #6735
    Chad Jar Jar Pinsir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Naboo
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    B-but Wonder Woman 1984 is going to reboot the DCEU! The rumour told me so!
    Want to read Wonder Woman stories, but don't know where to start? Check out my top 10 lists for Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Modern Age Wonder Woman tales!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •