Page 450 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Or, they'll just limit the special effects to crucial moments of the show.
    Or, they’ll actually have high budgets and make better use of it. They’ve already said as much for Green Lantern and Strange Adventures. I expect more quality here than on The CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From ThatHashtagShow:

"Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

http://thathashtagshow.com/2020/01/0...g-for-netflix/
    WB:

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Final BoP trailer:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-09-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Canary cry!

Well, look at that. Dinah wasn't depowered for this movie after all.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-09-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Ultimate Member

Black Mask's, well masks, laughing Hyena, cocaine power-up, looks fun.

Looking at the trailer, I guess the only way to make sense of this movie is by treating Harley Quinn as a way unreliable narrator…
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Looking at the trailer, I guess the only way to make sense of this movie is by treating Harley Quinn as a way unreliable narrator…
    This trailer confirms my opinion that this will be a fun Harley Quinn movie, but a terrible Birds of Prey movie. And what the hell have they done to Cassandra?

Astonishing Member

I’m loving the vibe of the trailer. It looks zany and balls-to-wall out there, all while being super stylish. Cinematography-wise the movie looks stunning.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    This trailer confirms my opinion that this will be a fun Harley Quinn movie, but a terrible Birds of Prey movie. And what the hell have they done to Cassandra?
    Based on what (admittedly very little) we have to go on, I'm wondering if the character should have been someone like Ellie from the Morrison run instead of Cass.

Otherwise I'm a little more confident in this movie after seeing this trailer. It looks like it has a fun vibe and of course Robbie continues to be PERFECT in the role, and of the others Canary looks great in particular. But still, this doesn't quite seem like a BOP movie so much as Harley + guest stars. But that could still result in a fine movie on its own.

Maybe they changed Cass to make her not so similar to Katana. That's the only reason i can think why she's speaking fluently and has such a bubbly personality. She feels more like an Asian Steph.

I like the trailer but not feeling Cass. Have we seen her fight in either trailer?

Robbie really shines in this. The other Birds kinda fade into the background as from Dinah.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Based on what (admittedly very little) we have to go on, I'm wondering if the character should have been someone like Ellie from the Morrison run instead of Cass.

Otherwise I'm a little more confident in this movie after seeing this trailer. It looks like it has a fun vibe and of course Robbie continues to be PERFECT in the role, and of the others Canary looks great in particular. But still, this doesn't quite seem like a BOP movie so much as Harley + guest stars. But that could still result in a fine movie on its own.
    Exactly this.

Looks better then what we’ve seen thus far but the jokes still seem pretty forced. Cool to see Dinah using the Canary Cry and Black Mask actually wearing his mask. Looking forward to the action sequences the most. Loved seeing the Hyena and Harley doing roller derby. This really should have been called Harley Quinn & The Birds of Prey.

Liked the use of the Bjork song. Falling in love did end up making Harley go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Final BoP trailer:

I still maintain this looks more like a Gotham City Sirens film then a Birds of Prey movie.

I like Harley wearing that roller derby outfit in her classic colors. Wearing more prominent fishnets then Black Canary .

Huntress actually seems like Huntress and not a mob enforcer. Maybe that was a false report?

Black Mask wears his mask! Hopefully for more then five minutes .

Cassandra Cain still looks to have absolutely nothing to do with the character from the comics.

I'm happy Dinah still has the Canary Cry. Not sure I'm sold on the effect for it from what we see of it here.

Is it weird to anyone else how Black Mask and Victor Zasaz are apparently gay lovers?

It just seems like something you'd see in fanfiction, not an official adaptation.