Page 27 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Camera test (w/ sound). Joker. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn_uihPAVhL/

Did I see the purple suit in there ?

I'm not really all that fussed about this movie, but this looks like a more interesting take then Leto's.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did I see the purple suit in there ?

I'm not really all that fussed about this movie, but this looks like a more interesting take then Leto's.
    Apparently the hair is green as well, I think after this comes out the wave of Super-villain movies will begin.

I'm very much looking forward to this movie because the talent involved. The overall feel I'm getting from the crew behind the scenes doesn't feel like a comic book movie. Like how Nolan's trilogy felt like a hard crime drama. I'm getting those same vibes here.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    ...I think after this comes out the wave of Super-villain movies will begin.
    For that reason alone I hope it flops so hard it will make The Adventures of Pluto Nash start to look like a hit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    For that reason alone I hope it flops so hard it will make The Adventures of Pluto Nash start to look like a hit.
    Me too. I don't want a glut of villains onscreen. Not looking forward to a Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Penguin solos. Sony is trying to create its' own universe with Venom, Kraven, and Morbius. Who are the heroes supposed to fight now?

I had no interest in the Joker movie but the behind the scenes pics and this little clip actually has me a little excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That does look good.

Also, why is there a second thread on the DCEU? It seems to have gotten pretty big too.
    I usually don’t like posting in this thread because the title “course corrected” is just not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I usually don’t like posting in this thread because the title “course corrected” is just not true.
    It has been confirmed though. Snyder had a 5 movie arc plan for his original vision. The current direction has abandoned that approach altogether, as well as major plot points and... maybe even characters (Cyborg)?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well good like with that. The budget is only about 50-55M.

Also, if only you had the option not to watch those films.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Since this thread was started after the old one was locked and CBR was trying to course correct--that's how I've always read the title, as a thread course correction, not anything to do with the DC movies themselves. And it's kind of obvious from the long-winded title that the OP was being funny. Why so serious?

The Joker is like the Phantom Stranger. Remember that SECRET ORIGINS comic that gave four different origin stories for the Phantom Stranger? It's not that the Joker doesn't have an origin story. He has several. If there were no origin story for Joker, then this movie might upset me. But actually, the more origin stories we get for the Joker, the more it reenforces the idea that we will never know his origin for certain.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Script for the Potential Joker/Harley Quinn Movie Is Done: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...movie-is-done/

The Script for the Potential Joker/Harley Quinn Movie Is Done: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...movie-is-done/
    I hope its chance of being made is not tied to that origin Joker things success. Opposed to the non DCEU thing this is one I can imagine myself looking forward to.

Astonishing Member

What a joke. 4 years of no Harley Quinn and now there's a potential for her to flood the market in BOP, HQ/J, SS2, and GCS. No Cavill but loads of Robbie?

Phoenix is currently filming scenes as Joker...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    I hope its chance of being made is not tied to that origin Joker things success. Opposed to the non DCEU thing this is one I can imagine myself looking forward to.
    It think its chance of being made is tied to the success of BoP and the other Harley Quinn related movies produced by Margot Robbie herself.

This is still a thing? I thought Birds of Prey replaced it?
    Phoenix is currently filming scenes as Joker...

Is the suit still purple, or is it just the lighting that's making it look red/orange in some images?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is still a thing? I thought Birds of Prey replaced it?
    No, WB would like to release a movie that features HQ every year. So, every HQ related projects are still in the cards.

Is the suit still purple, or is it just the lighting that's making it look red/orange in some images?
    I dunno, it seems a red suit.