Page 709 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2096096596997057067077087097107117127137197598091209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Billy Crudup will cameo as Henry Allen behind the bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    This was a genuine surprise. Given what movie she's set to debut in and their plans for the Multiverse, I wonder which universe she could be from.
    She could be the Supergirl of the Burtonverse. It seems Flash will spend some time over there.

Since Michael Keaton will be the mentor Batman to the younger heroes and now the casting of Supergirl, does anyone else think they’re moving toward a Future State type movieverse? With the next generation of heroes taking over. Keaton training a Batman Beyond, no more Superman in movies for a long time as we now have Latina Supergirl, and Yara or Nubia as Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Since Michael Keaton will be the mentor Batman to the younger heroes and now the casting of Supergirl, does anyone else think they’re moving toward a Future State type movieverse? With the next generation of heroes taking over. Keaton training a Batman Beyond, no more Superman in movies for a long time as we now have Latina Supergirl, and Yara or Nubia as Wonder Woman.
    I assumed that was a rumor but if done well I wouldn’t hate that idea.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Maybe if they cast enough other characters in the movie, they can cut Ezra Miller out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    But why even do a reboot then? Just cast a new Flash and just go from there.

Is it a leftover from Geoff 'I must fix everything' Johns?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    But why even do a reboot then? Just cast a new Flash and just go from there.

Is it a leftover from Geoff 'I must fix everything' Johns?
    Doubt it because he's been out of the loop for about 3 years now. Not to mention The Flash script has been rewritten like a dozen times since Johns left. Must be Hamada and co.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Interesting that this was announced officially on the directors Instagram account instead of just being leaked by a major trade outlet like these things are usually done these days. . It’s so shocking that we’ve got casting for such a major character that hasn’t at least been rumored to be in it. This caught me totally by surprise...in a good way.
    Her reaction was so great as well.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    My thoughts exactly lol. I'd be pissed for Barry if wasn't being played by Ezra Miller though.

I think Flashpoint itself will more than likely be a mess, but I'm looking forward to seeing this Supergirl in other things. Both in a solo for her and interacting with a new Superman

How about the idiots down on WB get Superman right BEFORE you bring in Conner or Kara?

Astonishing Member

Grace Randolph(who can be pretty hit-or-miss) is saying the Supergirl casting is for a multiverse version of the character and is not the prime DCEU version of the character.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

It is kind of funny how the more we learn about this movie, the less about The Flash it seems to be.

I mean, the only tangential connection I can think of is how close Barry and Kara are on TV, but I'm not expecting a duet to happen here.

So the Flash movie is going to star a dark haired Barry, an african american Iris, he has a brooding vigilante mentor, and he's teaming up with Supergirl only she's from a different universe and just generally doing multiverse and flashpoint stuff. Right so this movie feels like they're taking way too much from the show. Like Flashpoint was a comic story but like everything else feels like stuff from the tv show. Are they going to have their own Joe and Wells too?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    My thoughts exactly lol. I'd be pissed for Barry if wasn't being played by Ezra Miller though.

I think Flashpoint itself will more than likely be a mess, but I'm looking forward to seeing this Supergirl in other things. Both in a solo for her and interacting with a new Superman
    And here I thought WB couldn't top when they turned Man of Steel 2 into BvS.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    So the Flash movie is going to star a dark haired Barry, an african american Iris, he has a brooding vigilante mentor, and he's teaming up with Supergirl only she's from a different universe and just generally doing multiverse and flashpoint stuff. Right so this movie feels like they're taking way too much from the show. Like Flashpoint was a comic story but like everything else feels like stuff from the tv show. Are they going to have their own Joe and Wells too?
    ...Oh my God, this does sound exactly like the Arrowverse .

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Grace Randolph(who can be pretty hit-or-miss) is saying the Supergirl casting is for a multiverse version of the character and is not the prime DCEU version of the character.
    That’s pretty obvious. The question is if they’re planning on following her and her Earth afterwards, basically making that the Superverse equivalent to the Reeves Batman reboot, or if they still have plans for Cavill. Also Grace doesn’t know squat, if she did how come she didn’t leak this before? All her “sources” and none of them knew 450 women were trying out for Supergirl?

Also this is not a Flash movie any more than Death Metal was a WW event. This is a DC Multiverse movie with the Flash in it, Ezra is just a tool they’re using to establish the Multiverse. Wouldn’t surprise me if they dumped him after this movie, especially if it underperforms or flops.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/