Page 710 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2106106607007067077087097107117127137147207608101210 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Doubt it because he's been out of the loop for about 3 years now. Not to mention The Flash script has been rewritten like a dozen times since Johns left. Must be Hamada and co.
    Oh right, I forgot how long this thing has been in development hell. It's ironic how slow moving a Flash movie has been.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    My thoughts exactly lol. I'd be pissed for Barry if wasn't being played by Ezra Miller though.

I think Flashpoint itself will more than likely be a mess, but I'm looking forward to seeing this Supergirl in other things. Both in a solo for her and interacting with a new Superman
    I don't think she will get a solo film. Not for any reason on her, but because I see this movie flopping and no one in it going forward because of that...

Astonishing Member

*deleted post*
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Grace Randolph(who can be pretty hit-or-miss) is saying the Supergirl casting is for a multiverse version of the character and is not the prime DCEU version of the character.
    That makes some sense to me. Maybe on another Earth there is no Superman but a Supergirl with black hair and a more Kryptonian costume.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    So the Flash movie is going to star a dark haired Barry, an african american Iris, he has a brooding vigilante mentor, and he's teaming up with Supergirl only she's from a different universe and just generally doing multiverse and flashpoint stuff. Right so this movie feels like they're taking way too much from the show. Like Flashpoint was a comic story but like everything else feels like stuff from the tv show. Are they going to have their own Joe and Wells too?
    Lol, at this point would we be surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    That makes some sense to me. Maybe on another Earth there is no Superman but a Supergirl with black hair and a more Kryptonian costume.
    Maybe she dyes her hair and still wears a skirt ?

Truthfully I was hoping WB wouldn't pull the trigger with Supergirl, as I'm foolishly still holding out hope for another Superman movie and they've been seemingly using her as a threat in the negotiations with Cavill. We probably won't be getting a MoS sequel or a reboot anytime soon. As others have said, they have no idea what to do with Superman himself but still want to make money with his symbol. Also, the rumored Supergirl script had her fighting Brainiac. It would be so damn sad to have Brainiac's first cinematic appearance not be in a Superman solo movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe she dyes her hair and still wears a skirt ?
    Doubtful, but we can always hope...and cross our fingers...and pass her 20 bucks and some dye under the table with a wink wink...

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Truthfully I was hoping WB wouldn't pull the trigger with Supergirl, as I'm foolishly still holding out hope for another Superman movie and they've been seemingly using her as a threat in the negotiations with Cavill. We probably won't be getting a MoS sequel or a reboot anytime soon. As others have said, they have no idea what to do with Superman himself but still want to make money with his symbol. Also, the rumored Supergirl script had her fighting Brainiac. It would be so damn sad to have Brainiac's first cinematic appearance not be in a Superman solo movie.
    Yeah, I have no hope for a Superman live action movie again for at least 5/6 years, and probably not this decade if I'm being honest...

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Oh right, I forgot how long this thing has been in development hell. It's ironic how slow moving a Flash movie has been.
    Barry Allen is always late.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Barry Allen is always late.
    Iris hasn't been late this continuity yet, has she?

(I don't know, I just wanted to make a pregnancy joke because "late" - I'm lame)

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Yeah, I have no hope for a Superman live action movie again for at least 5/6 years, and probably not this decade if I'm being honest...
    If 2023 comes and goes without us hearing anything than yeah, I doubt anything new will happen this decade.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

You have to be absolutely happy that supergirl is finally getting a shot
    She just had her show cancelled for this too mind you

Superman fans should at least take solice he's on the cw now on his own show and not being upstaged by Supergirl there

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    You have to be absolutely happy that supergirl is finally getting a shot
    She just had her show cancelled for this too mind you

Superman fans should at least take solice he's on the cw now on his own show and not being upstaged by Supergirl there
    Hah, that probably is why they cancelled the show come to think of it. Ironic given a lot of the fans thought it was to make way for S&L. Well then I hope the Flash doesn’t fall flat on his face.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Instead of an epic movie, I'm getting a so-so show on the CW with the annoying (to me) Superfamillyman version. Oh joy...