Page 750 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2506507007407467477487497507517527537547608008501250 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    That certainly can't be eliminated as a possibility yet either. I'm in the camp that Calvin or Val is more likely, Calvin at the top of the list considering his upcoming comics usage, but of course nothing is set in stone.

Could easily see a story that begins with him as a dark horse senator running for President, fighting for social justice on both fronts as a politician and as Superman, and by the end of the film winning the Presidency. An origin film not of a guy becoming Superman, but as Superman becoming prez.
    Coates looks to me like a guy who'd like to set a fire and Abrams is a hack. I expect Calvin or Val as well, but I won't be shocked at all if it is black Clark.

Incredible Member

I can't imagine a Zatanna movie without the backwords magic. I wonder if she could also read computer code backwards and what would happen?

I thought it was going to be a series, like Constantine seems to be.

Are we still going with DCEU? I guess for lack of a better term.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Warnermedia Stduios CEO confirms they are not moving forward with any Snyder projects: https://variety.com/2021/film/news/z...ia-1234935580/

Good to hear this honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought it was going to be a series, like Constantine seems to be.

Are we still going with DCEU? I guess for lack of a better term.
    Bad Robot is producing both this zatana movie and constantine, so it looks like they are being set up for JJ's Justice League Dark series still.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Well if Zatanna is a theatrical release then Blue Beetle and Static should be as well! I’m so glad we’re getting more original and unique DC characters on the big screen!
    I don't think BB has been announced yet on how it will premiere, but they've already said Static is an HBO Max movie not theatrical, pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    She also makes it sound like they're not doing Snyder Cut sequels either, but is much more polite about it.

Also talks about moving back towards more interconnectivity between the films and also the new HBO Max shows.
    I'm kind of over the whole interconnectedness approach...

JJ Abrams is a hack. Good luck, WB!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Warnermedia Stduios CEO confirms they are not moving forward with any Snyder projects: https://variety.com/2021/film/news/z...ia-1234935580/

Good to hear this honestly.
    I'd wait a solid month before I believe them, personally. And even then I'd wait a year before discounting it entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't think BB has been announced yet on how it will premiere, but they've already said Static is an HBO Max movie not theatrical, pretty sure.
    Static on HBO was conjecture from the website. It's still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Ah. In that case I hope it's a theatrical - I really want Static to become big.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Not entirely true. Static was one of the DC projects highlighted during the AT&T conference call:
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Sounds to me like they're thinking two tiers of movies; the more expensive theatrical releases, and the cheaper HBO Max ones. Which is which seems to depend on their internal perception of which are the most marketable characters, (who get the theatrical release), and the smaller characters who get the HBO Max treatment. That's my understanding, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Sounds to me like they're thinking two tiers of movies; the more expensive theatrical releases, and the cheaper HBO Max ones. Which is which seems to depend on their internal perception of which are the most marketable characters, (who get the theatrical release), and the smaller characters who get the HBO Max treatment. That's my understanding, anyway.
    And I'm okay with that - frankly I wish they'd been doing something like that all along - of course my spin was more DTV live action movies, but streaming works too.

Retired

Seems kind of dumb of Sarnoff at this date to throw cold water on the prospect of more Snyderverse stuff. Isn't she supposed to promote the business? JUSTICE LEAGUE hasn't even been streaming for a week and she's already snuffing out hopes and dreams. Why not let people fantasize for a little longer and drive up viewership? It's not like there's anything coming out in the next month that they have to bring the hammer down and make the W.B. a Snyder-free zone. Even if it isn't going to happen, there was no gun to her head compelling her to give the game away at this juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'm hoping for a HBO Max Hawkman tv show spin-off from Black Adam and a gritty R-rated Vic Sage's Question movie.