Page 998 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 498898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I have little interest in this movie and if I do see it, i wouldn’t feel comfortable going to a theater with the COVID numbers/hospitalization rates this high. I’m sure they’ll decrease by March but that run time ensures that this a wait to stream movie for me.

It’s no surprise that, besides Batman and maybe Wonder Woman, DC is still not a well liked brand by the general audience. Fans have shown with Marvel and Star Wars that they love the interconnected universes. When people invest in all of these characters and different world that are effected by each other it creates a sense of community with the audience. DC doesn’t have that and what they do have is still splintered because of the Snyder situation.

It doesn’t seem like even James Gunn’s appeal has been able to generate positive audience feedback for the DC projects. Though it was cool to see an obscure DC character on a bunch of billboards while I was driving to work. I think they’ve done a good job of promoting this show.
    It didn’t bomb. That’s a clickbait video by some Snyder fan YouTuber with no source. It’s HBO Max 2nd most watched Orinal, behind only the Sex and the City reboot. It beat Titans, Doom Patrol, Flight Attendant, Gossip Girl and several others.
    Has WB even released official numbers? What’s this person’s source?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Ultimate Member

Why would a Snyder fan care?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    A lot of them seem to hate everything that's not connected to what Snyder was doing. The whole #BoycottWarnerBros movement and all that crap.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They like to think that they have all the power to determine what will be a hit and wont be a hit. They claim they are boycotting WB so peacemaker must be a flop. They claim they will boycott Aquaman so if it doesnt hit 1billion its because of them.

I think Peacemaker is doing fine.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    A lot of them seem to hate everything that's not connected to what Snyder was doing. The whole #BoycottWarnerBros movement and all that crap.
    I can understand them being salty about the Snyderverse ending but taking it out on Peacemaker seems petty

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They like to think that they have all the power to determine what will be a hit and wont be a hit. They claim they are boycotting WB so peacemaker must be a flop. They claim they will boycott Aquaman so if it doesnt hit 1billion its because of them.
    That's honestly ridiculous. As if they're that many. Just how many Snyder fans actually believe this?

Extraordinary Member

I can understand them being salty about the Snyderverse ending but taking it out on Peacemaker seems petty
    Yeah, especially since it's set in the same universe. It'd be like if fans of James Gunn's Guardians decided they were gonna boycott everything that the Russo brothers were doing in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    It didn’t bomb. That’s a clickbait video by some Snyder fan YouTuber with no source. It’s HBO Max 2nd most watched Orinal, behind only the Sex and the City reboot. It beat Titans, Doom Patrol, Flight Attendant, Gossip Girl and several others.
    Has WB even released official numbers? What’s this person’s source?
    How do we know that it is second most watched if WB hasn't released any numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    How do we know that it is second most watched if WB hasn't released any numbers?
    All we have are numbers reported by outside sources like Samba TV. Peacemaker got 638+K views in first few days, compared to Sex and the City spin-off which got 1.1M views. Those two got more views than Gossip Girl, Flight Attendant, Raised by Wolves and other HBO Max originals. The HBO shows are performing better though as Euphoria got 2.4M views, in line with the Disney + Star Wars/MCU shows and Lovecraft country got 1.6M for its final episode. DC has a lot of work to do but it’s promising for HBO that they have such a wide array of programming
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

The Batman’s theme. A thing of beauty.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    199D0E00-F59B-4DB4-B75D-B7CAC4280E50.jpg

It doing well

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Video of Leslie Grace's Batgirl in action: https://twitter.com/PaoloSkywalker2/...17045765718019

Better look at the costume on set:

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The Batman’s theme. A thing of beauty.
    Epic.

Bloody Batgirl is iconic.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I really hope that if/when she upgrades costumes that they give her the blackout/racoon eyes

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Batman's 1st clip: