Page 1003 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 350390395399399910001001100210031004100510061007101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 16604
  1. #15031
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I mean isn't any adaptation basically an Elseworld take? It's not like movies, books, cartoons, and TV shows follow comic book continuity. They reboot the stories and tell their own take on it. It's the same thing in this situation except they won't have a DC Comics logo on them
    I guess I wouldn't look at comics as an adaption compared to, say, actual media adaptions. Because for the comics we always have the mainline version.

  2. #15032
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Hmmmmm. I am surprised to see no mention of PEACEMAKER in the last couple pages. Does it not hit with the Board?

  3. #15033
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Hmmmmm. I am surprised to see no mention of PEACEMAKER in the last couple pages. Does it not hit with the Board?
    It’s great I love it and it’s doing well.
    But that’s not somthing people would like to admit

  4. #15034
    Astonishing Member The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess I wouldn't look at comics as an adaption compared to, say, actual media adaptions. Because for the comics we always have the mainline version.
    And that'll be fine too. If some comic writer writes an elseworld take on Superman, it'll still be interesting to see especially since the best modern Superman stories tend to be Elseworlds anyway

  5. #15035
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    I am seeing rumors for a 2024 Nightwing film

    It’s be pretty cool if DC strung those HBOMAX special to lead into some larger event
    A batgirl movie, a Nightwing movie , Redhood then a Robin

    It leads to a Owlsized fifth movie
    09D2B834-AD39-4ED9-AD5F-FE27D89040A2.jpg

  6. #15036
    Ultimate Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I am seeing rumors for a 2024 Nightwing film

    It’s be pretty cool if DC strung those HBOMAX special to lead into some larger event
    A batgirl movie, a Nightwing movie , Redhood then a Robin

    It leads to a Owlsized fifth movie
    09D2B834-AD39-4ED9-AD5F-FE27D89040A2.jpg
    A Nightwing movie is long overdue.

    Though if it’s going to take place in the same movieverse, Flashpoint would have to change continuity so that Batflack’s Grayson wasn’t the dead Robin. They could just officially say the Robin that died was Jason all along, which is something casual fans already assumed.

    If a Nightwing movie does happen I hope they take their time with the casting. Dick Grayson is far more than just a pretty face. He’s supposed to be one of the most charismatic and “likable” people in the DCU.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-27-2022 at 09:35 AM.

  7. #15037
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    A Nightwing movie is long overdue.

    Though if it’s going to take place in the same movieverse, Flashpoint would have to change continuity so that Batflack’s Grayson wasn’t the dead Robin. They could just officially say the Robin that died was Jason all along, which is something casual fans already assumed.

    If a Nightwing movie does happen I hope they take their time with the casting. Dick Grayson is far more than just a pretty face. He’s supposed to be one of the most charismatic and “likable” people in the DCU.
    Just assume now that the only Bat-movie stuff that matters if Keaton's.

  8. #15038
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    Dick as the dead Robin was never canon outside of Zack Snyder's Vero or his own mind.

    WB has a Nightwing movie in the works since early 2017 before JL came out. Chris McKay wrote the original script and was attached as director to the project before it ended in development hell.

    It's likely that the Nightwing movie is again on the table (with or without McKay). Robin is supposed to appear in the Batgirl film and the actor Dylan O'Brian is rumored to be the frontrunner for the role.

    Wait and see, we'll find out very soon.

  9. #15039

  10. #15040
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,885

    Default

    I hope we see more spinoffs that aren't Batman/Suicide Squad related.

  11. #15041
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope we see more spinoffs that aren't Batman/Suicide Squad related.
    I’ll take a SS spin-off if it’s Bloodsport
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  12. #15042
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    A Nightwing movie is long overdue.

    Though if it’s going to take place in the same movieverse, Flashpoint would have to change continuity so that Batflack’s Grayson wasn’t the dead Robin. They could just officially say the Robin that died was Jason all along, which is something casual fans already assumed.

    If a Nightwing movie does happen I hope they take their time with the casting. Dick Grayson is far more than just a pretty face. He’s supposed to be one of the most charismatic and “likable” people in the DCU.

    He’s already casted, it’s just not announced.
    They don’t have to change anything since he debuts in batgirl which is post flash

  13. #15043
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ll take a SS spin-off if it’s Bloodsport
    The most expensive actor from the movie….

    I would like ratcatcher and king shark

  14. #15044
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The most expensive actor from the movie….

    I would like ratcatcher and king shark
    I dunno what you would do with Ratcatcher. King Shark would be too much for the budget, I think.

  15. #15045
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno what you would do with Ratcatcher. King Shark would be too much for the budget, I think.
    your actually right, I wonder who james is thinking off, becasue John cena really was the best choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •