Page 686 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1865866366766826836846856866876886896906967367861186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 20948
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

people are still talking about bvs and snyder?has a trailer come out for jl?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Has that ever happened?
    Supergirl movie.

The International version not so much a director's cut in the sense added more than the USA version.

Generally a director's cut is suppose to fill in holes and extend plot development.

Like is Donner's cut of Superman showed the villain at least Ursla even deadlier as she killed a kid (a scene that some tv versions had).

I think another version that was NEVER really called a director's cut was Chopping Mall.

When it first came out it was called Kill Bots. A year later it came out as Chopping Mall with the original opening and few other scenes that were cut. However that version was still a mess as you saw it was day time in one scene and then night time in another. It implied those robots killed 2 guys on night and then acted a fool the next night.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    JL2 and 3 at the very least, basically putting Snyder back in charge of overseeing the DC films. He had quite a bit of authority back at his peak, was basically acting as Feige figure. They also want Ayer back in charge of SS, and no more “copying the MCU” aka making everything as dark and violent and edgy as it can get, with lots of faux symbolism. The Snyder aesthetic in every movie. And yeah they want Affleck and Cavill back too.
    JL 2 will get a reboot a la The Suicide Squad, probably with a new director.
    Ayer is not getting a director's cut, either, especially since WB brought on Gunn.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Rewatched BvS the other day. I still like it a lot but the DoJ bit not so much it is just way too much to cram in even in 3hrs. Snyder's idea that they needed SM dead was incredibly flawed. Take that 30 mins flesh out the conflict a bit more and have BM & SM team up to beat some lex bots or something still could have WM involved. Then JL Part 1 you can kill of SM and then in Part 2 his death would be felt in the team and that they need him etc but to do it so soon, eh.

JE as Lex. I mean if it was an original movie villain I think it would've been fine but definitely wish they opted for the safe option that they said they avoided. No disrespect to JE but it's hard to take him serious if you know what I mean.

Not really that excited for the Snyder Cut of JL tbh because the concept is already flawed out the gate been so long I lost interest I mean I'll probably still watch it but yeah.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Wouldn't have expected otherwise.

Astonishing Member

Suicide Squad is going to be something special. I can feel it.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Suicide Squad is going to be something special. I can feel it.
    I have high hopes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    people are still talking about bvs and snyder?has a trailer come out for jl?
    They never stopped, we've had conversations about those movies not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Rip #restorethesnyderverse haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I’m guessing Keaton will be the Bruce for a Batman Beyond flick. Honestly Affleck isn’t looking too great lately, hopefully he isn’t slipping back into alcoholism, that can be a tough demon to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m guessing Keaton will be the Bruce for a Batman Beyond flick. Honestly Affleck isn’t looking too great lately, hopefully he isn’t slipping back into alcoholism, that can be a tough demon to beat.
    I thought Ana was keeping his, um, enthusiasm high.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I thought Ana was keeping his, um, enthusiasm high.
    A couple of recent pics though have him look like he may be backsliding, but I shouldn’t gossip. Just that I don’t know if Affleck has any interest in returning to the role beyond maybe a cameo or two.

I thought Keaton was attached to Flashpoint? Let's make it a series of films about Keaton's Batman and his buddy The Flash .