Incredible Member

1st Wonder Twins and now this. What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    This is shocking if true. I guess they will scrap the whole Keaton as Batman thing. Which was a weird direction, but not even releasing a movie after it’s nearly done is such a mess.
    They could have waited for a later movie to start their new vision for the cinematic universe. If they even have one.
    So what happens to Flash?

So, I guess anyone asking for this movie to be released with a hashtag like #ReleaseTheBatgirlMovie (or something like that) is "toxic", part of a "cult" and not a "real DC fan". That's how it works, right? RIGHT?!
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Just reboot it all. Christ.

Niffleheim

Poor Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah and Leslie Grace. I hope this doesn't tarnish their careers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Grace randolph is live right now and she said all the hbo shows will be gone too.
    So season 2 of peacemaker may not happen and if it does happen season 2 will be the last.
    She also said any dc movie or show not mention at comic con 2022 should be worrying too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    So, I guess anyone asking for this movie to be released with a hashtag like #ReleaseTheBatgirlMovie (or something like that) is "toxic", part of a "cult" and not a "real DC fan". That's how it works, right? RIGHT?!
    No, they are a bot; please keep up!

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Just forget a cinematic universe just concentrate on making good solo films/ independent universes like The Batman
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Grace randolph is live right now and she said all the hbo shows will be gone too.
    So season 2 of peacemaker may not happen and if it does happen season 2 will be the last.
    She also said any dc movie or show not mention at comic con 2022 should be worrying too.
    Oh god. Didn’t Peacemaker do well, though?
    I guess the one good thing in all of this is that we won’t have Guggenheim ruining Green Lantern again.

Daaaamn alright I've been proven wrong I guess. Lesson learned: never doubt the stupidity of Hollywood executives.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Oh god. Didn’t Peacemaker do well, though?
    I guess the one good thing in all of this is that we won’t have Guggenheim ruining Green Lantern again.
    It is a scripted show. Discovery's bread and butter is unscripted shows. I don't know if all this will happen but we'll find out on Thursday quarterly report.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Daaaamn alright I've been proven wrong I guess. Lesson learned: never doubt the stupidity of Hollywood executives.
    It's an unprecedented move.

Astonishing Member

I’m stunned….
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I definitely don’t think that GLC show is getting made at this point. Hell probably not Abrams JLD projects either.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    What the **** is going on?!

Wow Hard reboot is the only thing that makes sense I guess. Those Aquaman Batfleck reshoots make a lot of sense now.
    Which is one thing that doesn't make sense to me. A hard reboot, if that's what they're shooting means no Batfleck or Mamoaman. Or Gadot adorably trying her hardest to act. And was anyone exactly screaming for Batfleck to return?