Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

We've had a million Batmen and we want to stick with Gustin lol. Give us a blonde Barry!

Extraordinary Member

BREAKING WB & DC Comics Pull Ezra Miller Flash Release Cover after Controversy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    We've had a million Batmen and we want to stick with Gustin lol. Give us a blonde Barry!
    Right? I like Gustin, but we've had him as the Flash more than literally anybody else and I just think it's time for a fresh take. Besides, if it's a recast of DCEU Flash, Gustin's Barry is pretty different from that version. It'd be like recasting Ben Affleck as Batman with Christian Bale.

I want a new actor and a better Flash suit.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I want a jay garrick flash movie or wally west one..I don't really care for barry..In fact,Going for jay Garrick flash would be in their best interest right now..They are literally building a jsa.O.G flash for the win.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Amazing how both Flash suits look like ass.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    There used to be a one and only Palestinian state.
    There did not.

A single person abusing however many other people... seems pretty small compared to supporting the displacement (and often killing of) an entire people.
    Then it's good that the latter case you mention is defamatory nonsense.

I'll just leave it there. Not trying to start a political conversation.
    Alright.

I'm Jewish btw but Scarlett Johansson lost me for good with that.
    I'm Jewish too and our background is more ethnic through-lines. A person can be be an ethnic Jew and be ignorant of Jewish values and sympathize with antisemitic movements.

I won't reply again. Not trying to have a conversation about it.
    Alright. It's clear from your statement, that Palestine was a state, that you have much to learn on the topic. But I respect that you don't wish to discuss it. Anyone else who'd like to is welcome to PM me. There is a lot of misinformation on Israel and I'd be up to having a respectful discussion with anyone who'd like to.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I want a jay garrick flash movie or wally west one..I don't really care for barry..In fact,Going for jay Garrick flash would be in their best interest right now..They are literally building a jsa.O.G flash for the win.
    Jay will always have his helmet ready to answer the call:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Amazing the world's most simple comic suit is the undisputed champion of worse adaptations with the DCEU and Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicalComics View Post
    There did not.

Then it's good that the latter case you mention is defamatory nonsense.

Alright.

I'm Jewish too and our background is more ethnic through-lines. A person can be be an ethnic Jew and be ignorant of Jewish values and sympathize with antisemitic movements.

Alright. It's clear from your statement, that Palestine was a state, that you have much to learn on the topic. But I respect that you don't wish to discuss it. Anyone else who'd like to is welcome to PM me. There is a lot of misinformation on Israel and I'd be up to having a respectful discussion with anyone who'd like to.
    You didn't even need to respond, nobody wants to waste their time hearing a 65 year old dude mansplain Israel/Plalestine conflict to them on a comic book forum. I only brought it up because it's my personal bias against Gadot. I even explicitly said that it was my opinion and I was not making thee argument that others should agree with me and now this whole convo is started. This isn't a political thread and if you're gonna respond to people saying they should PM you maybe you should have just PM'd in the first place. There is a lot of truth to what BatmanJones is saying- and at least it was partially on topic, whereas you come off as a pretentious bully. And I'm only responding to you because this doesn't sit right with me especially when the topic itself is so serious.

If anything your post is a good indication that it was wrong on my part to introduce this topic to this thread, I only wanted to illustrate why I personally dislike Gadot and in come the mansplainers. I think it would be best to steer out of this conversation ASAP to avoid any more bored old men.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    With Patty killing off all the Greek Gods offscreen in the first WW, would be perfect to give him his E2 origin.

Ben Affleck agrees to return as Batman one final time and this is what happens. Dude can’t catch a break with superhero movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Amazing the world's most simple comic suit is the undisputed champion of worse adaptations with the DCEU and Injustice.
    The TV show still winning:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    nobody wants to waste their time hearing a 65 year old dude mansplain Israel/Plalestine
    I don't know how old you are, and I wouldn't shame you regardless (because I am not a bully, in contrast to your projecting charge). But I'll tell you that you are wildly off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    CW too. I'm of the firm opinion that it's only gotten worse over the series' run...