Page 559 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 594595095495555565575585595605615625635696096591059 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 20948
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'll believe they are making a new Justice League movie when WB announces it.
    Even then, I will only believe it when it starts production.

Anybody know the status of Blackhawks?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Even then, I will only believe it when it starts production.

Anybody know the status of Blackhawks?
    Spielberg changes his mind a lot, and he's got the creative and business clout to do whatever he wants. Now that he's cut the ill-fated Indy 5 loose, it's possible he'll do Blackhawk, but he might not, too.

He's at an age now when he probably doesn't want to waste the precious few years he's got left making movies he's not 100% interested in making. Given the wet fart that Ready Player One ended up being, I'm not sure Spielberg is quite feeling the popcorn flicks anymore. He's more "adult" stuff has been vastly superior recently.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

'The Batman' TV Spinoff From Matt Reeves, Terence Winter Set at HBO Max: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...bo-max-1302540

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    'The Batman' TV Spinoff From Matt Reeves, Terence Winter Set at HBO Max: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...bo-max-1302540
    That's interesting. The movie will have consequences in its continuity.

I really like Winter as a writer so I look forward to that.

I guess this is what people were thinking of TV shows set in the movie universes.

This will be more in the vein of Gotham Central in that Batman is actually established as existing, but I'm curious how much of this will feel like a comic book show depending on how many of his villains are active and what the world-building for Gotham is like. Will we get a stunt double for if/when Batman shows up?

I love how they don't even confirm Gordon's police status because we're not even sure about it :P.

When is the fandome thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    When is the fandome thing?
    August 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    August 22.
    Thanks. One month and a week-ish.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So I guess this establishes that it's not the same universe as the DCEU? This may be how they get their own MCU. I suspected that this would be a backdoor reboot but maybe not.
    Assassinate Putin!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Holy ****, Terrence Winter ? That's amazing.

There were some rumors that AT&T was really interested in making Affleck’s Batman vs Deathstroke script (which was rumored to be great) into a mini series similar to what they plan to do with the Snyder Cut. I was interested in seeing Joe Manganiello‘s Deathstroke again. I guess this means that the rumors weren’t true. I don’t think they would make two Batman shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    There were some rumors that AT&T was really interested in making Affleck’s Batman vs Deathstroke script (which was rumored to be great) into a mini series similar to what they plan to do with the Snyder Cut. I was interested in seeing Joe Manganiello‘s Deathstroke again. I guess this means that the rumors weren’t true. I don’t think they would make two Batman shows.
    Anything from The Cultured Nerd is fake. Affleck is not coming back. Pattinson will be The Batman going forward.

I don't think Joe Manganiello is expecting to play Deathstroke again anytime soon.

I wonder if they could re-use that costume though...

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Anything from The Cultured Nerd is fake. Affleck is not coming back. Pattinson will be The Batman going forward.
    Sadly team ups seem off the table since The Batman is its own thing connected to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Sadly team ups seem off the table since The Batman is its own thing connected to nothing.
    I don't see what's sad about that...