Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Boy this thread sure took an interesting turn.
    Not really. Someone mentioned the CW Flash suit, I couldn't resist but to state my opinion (I should now better by now...), and being that my opinions for some reason always run counter to everyone else's here, it triggered a small cascade of everyone else praising the suit.

I guess this all started with me not caring for the movie suit with it's elongated neck, cowl, padding, and those New 52 speed lines.

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Not really. Someone mentioned the CW Flash suit, I couldn't resist but to state my opinion (I should now better by now...), and being that my opinions for some reason always run counter to everyone else's here, it triggered a small cascade of everyone else praising the suit.
    I was making a joke about this somehow turning into a debate about global politics.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

In a now deleted tweet, writer/actress Caroline Kwan blamed the **** going on with Ezra Miller for the cancellation of a show feat. Flash (animated?):

https://twitter.com/carolinekwan/

Xolo Mariduena (Blue Beetle) reposted on is IG story this edit below. It's not the first time one of the actors show some interest in a potential team up between the new 3 younger legacy heroes. I bet they'll push to make it happening down the line.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/xo...8288419813666/

Extraordinary Member

I know this will never spread as wide since the scandal is more entertaining then the truth but intrested in seeing how this goes.
    EDD017C1-CECA-4036-A166-73C805C0B5DB.jpg
    7C351811-CC09-4742-876B-905A40C75D1C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    In a now deleted tweet, writer/actress Caroline Kwan blamed the **** going on with Ezra Miller for the cancellation of a show feat. Flash (animated?):

https://twitter.com/carolinekwan/

Xolo Mariduena (Blue Beetle) reposted on is IG story this edit below. It's not the first time one of the actors show some interest in a potential team up between the new 3 younger legacy heroes. I bet they'll push to make it happening down the line.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/xo...8288419813666/
    I swear if they were making a Flash cartoon (hopefully not movie based) that got canceled because of this...

Astonishing Member

I think that even if the stuff with the mother & kids and the teen are on all on the level; Ezra’s prior antics and behaviour have A) made it pretty easy to believe the worst and B) makes it entirely understandable for WB to cut them loose

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I swear if they were making a Flash cartoon (hopefully not movie based) that got canceled because of this...
    Or Zaslav just wanted to cancel the show and used Ezra as a scapegoat. You never know with this guy cancellation trigger.

God Ezra getting a Flash cartoon cancelled because of their dumbass antics would be my Reverse-Flash origin. Goddamn WB, I would gladly have this upcoming movie cancelled and take a Flash cartoon instead!

And apparently the plan is to just make Supergirl, Batgirl, and the other young heroes the new JL proper since they won’t have any of the old guard anymore.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And apparently the plan is to just make Supergirl, Batgirl, and the other young heroes the new JL proper since they won’t have any of the old guard anymore.
    If that is true WB is just getting worse with DC films. Sad. They just do not get it.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

God Ezra getting a Flash cartoon cancelled because of their dumbass antics would be my Reverse-Flash origin. Goddamn WB, I would gladly have this upcoming movie cancelled and take a Flash cartoon instead!

I'm usually one of WB's biggest supporters or at least devil's advocate but it feels like such a mess now.

As potential JL roster they currently have available: Nick Fury/BatKeaton, Black Canary, Huntress, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, MM, Shazam and... Black Adam.

If the GL movie moves, add also Hal and John. Green Arrow if he is in the Black Canary solo. Hawkgirl was supposed to be in Black Adam but was cut from the script for some reason (maybe she'll appear later in some project.)

Probably I'm forgetting someone.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-26-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm usually one of WB's biggest supporters or at least devil's advocate but it feels like such a mess now.
    I can’t really see a JL with Supergirl and Batgirl standing in for Superman and Batman being a billion dollar success, but clearly the higher ups at WB felt differently.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I can’t really see a JL with Supergirl and Batgirl standing in for Superman and Batman being a billion dollar success, but clearly the higher ups at WB felt differently.
    I think it's less so much thinking differently and probably a bit more desperation that they need to get back to their closest Avengers equivalent.