Page 943 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 4438438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Interview: The Rock says he's pushing to make the Black Adam vs Superman fight happening (you don't say! )

Well I guess if Black Adam does well maybe he’ll get Cavill back for Black Adam 2. If Cavill is in The Flash then he’ll be able to renegotiate a new contract for that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    You're overthinking it. Snyder isn't that complex. He's the guy who said it's naive to think people don't get killed when dealing with superheroes.
    Hence, it's highly likely that Superman put a man through several walls instead of using superspeed to disarm him.
    I thought he was greatest superhero filmmaker ever/s

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    You're overthinking it. Snyder isn't that complex. He's the guy who said it's naive to think people don't get killed when dealing with superheroes.
    Hence, it's highly likely that Superman put a man through several walls instead of using superspeed to disarm him.
    We are.. he killed the guy.Big effing deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Interview: The Rock says he's pushing to make the Black Adam vs Superman fight happening (you don't say! )

I for one am happy black adam wouldn't have "hero" complex.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-11-2021 at 10:39 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I thought he was greatest superhero filmmaker ever/s
    He's not. He's also not the worst.

The past Wednesday, there was another test screening for The Batman (the 3rd screening so far). From what I read, the audience reactions were (again) positive, cool action scenes, few comedic scenes, bisexual vibes from Zoe's Selina, the 3rd act needs some work... The movie showed was almost 3 hours, so the editing isn't done yet and a lot has to be trimmed.

Sequels tease:

spoilers:
    The actor Barry Keoghan appeared in the version of the movie from the last screening (he wasn't in the first 2), he's playing a major character from the BM mythos but he's not fully shown at the end of The Batman, he is in the dark with light coming from his back.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Twenty years ago, a Superman/Black Adam big screen fight would have been new and fresh, and maybe exciting if done well. Now...who cares? Now the FX exist to do such a fight justice, but again, we've seen that sort of fight a thousand times already, and the odds are it's been done much better than WB is capable of.

The past Wednesday, there was another test screening for The Batman (the 3rd screening so far). From what I read, the audience reactions were (again) positive, cool action scenes, few comedic scenes, bisexual vibes from Zoe's Selina, the 3rd act needs some work... The movie showed was almost 3 hours, so the editing isn't done yet and a lot has to be trimmed.
    That's interesting.

(It's always the 3rd act)
    Sequels tease:

spoilers:
    The actor Barry Keoghan appeared in the version of the movie from the last screening (he wasn't in the first 2), he's playing a major character from the BM mythos but he's not fully shown at the end of The Batman, he is in the dark with light coming from his back.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It seems like the main rumor is the villain of the sequel is Mr. Freeze. I guess the lights could be from his suit?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (It's always the 3rd act)
    It seems a pacing issue in some 3rd act scenes, it'll be likely fixed with the final editing.

spoilers:
    It seems like the main rumor is the villain of the sequel is Mr. Freeze. I guess the lights could be from his suit?
    end of spoilers
    SPOILER WARNING 🚨🚨🚨

spoilers:
    Barry Keoghan has a white scarred face in the scene, he is Joker. Even his brother was congratulating on socials for him being cast as Joker before deleting the comment.
    end of spoilers

SPOILER WARNING ������

spoilers:
    Barry Keoghan has a white scarred face in the scene, he is Joker. Even his brother was congratulating on socials for him being cast as Joker before deleting the comment.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Scars sound too much like Leto to me. Although I guess it would make sense to have a young Joker to a young Batman.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Funny thing is both Bale and Ledger were younger than Pattinson and Keoghan when they were cast as Batman and Joker. Bale and Ledger were 31 and 27, while Pattinson and Keoghan are 35 and 29.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Scars sound too much like Leto to me. Although I guess it would make sense to have a young Joker to a young Batman.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I’m assuming you meant Ledger lol. So we’re going to have 2 Jokers I guess since I can’t see Leto showing up as Joker again
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m assuming you meant Ledger lol. So we’re going to have 2 Jokers I guess since I can’t see Leto showing up as Joker again
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh yeah..."you want to know how I got these scars?"

I mean, was there any reason for Leto to come back outside of Snyder? They already used a body double in the BoP film.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Oh yeah..."you want to know how I got these scars?"

I mean, was there any reason for Leto to come back outside of Snyder? They already used a body double in the BoP film.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Leto was like Cavill, he wanted to come back but WB didn’t want him, so he moved on and got a job with Marvel. Cavill will probably do something similar if WB never invites him back
    end of spoilers

Henry Cavill talks Superman with GQ Spain: