Page 866 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3667668168568628638648658668678688698708769169661366 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 20948
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Trying to think positively I think it is somewhat refreshing that we don't know who the villain is going to be months (years) before we actually see the movie.

I assume that Snyder Cut people have not vanished from existence and they'll make sure to establish which Superman is the real one.
    They couldn't do that(keeping cavill superman from being support instead of a lead) when snyder was around.How are they gonna pull that off without snyder
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Trying to think positively I think it is somewhat refreshing that we don't know who the villain is going to be months (years) before we actually see the movie.

I assume that Snyder Cut people have not vanished from existence and they'll make sure to establish which Superman is the real one.
    I think there are rumors of Danny DeVito as the Penguin to become one of the villain there, but no confirmation yet

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

So you feel there are more fans of the Snyder Clark than fans of the other Supermen? That would be the only way that would happen beyond WB going with whichever one they wanted and ignored the fans altogether.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Watched TSS. Overall pretty good. Cast was superb, Elba stole the show so glad he managed to have good role after being wasted by Marvel. Cena was also a surprise.

Only complaint is dragged on a bit too long wasn't as keen on the 3rd act in general but overall massive step up from the last couple lousy entries in WW84 & BoP.

Only saw the original SS once but I will definitely see this one more I am sure!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Let's be clear about the Snyder Cut: that really wasn't a WB decision. Left to their own devices, WB wouldn't bat an eye if Snyder fans called for the Snyder Cut for the next 25 years. So, for all intents and purposes, it wasn't going to happen.
    Enter AT&T and HBO Max. With no new content on the streamer, the Snyder Cut was seen as a perfect incentive to bring in subscribers.
    While streaming numbers were good (especially overseas) the Snyder Cut didn't do its job in significantly boosting subscribers (here in the US) and justifying the costs needed in making it. American audiences have made it clear that they are not into Snyder's take on these characters.
    So, people who said the Snyder Cut wouldn't happen were technically right, and I'd say the "no" votes at WB were right about the Snyder Cut, as AT&T threw in the towel and left the streaming game, altogether.
    As for ViewerAnon, who are his/her sources?
    Why would Cavill be in Flashpoint, when Superman's role in that story was given to Sasha Calle's Supergirl?
    Maybe he just shows up at the end to greet Supergirl? Who knows?

The Cavill rumors have been shot down.

https://www.cbr.com/superman-henry-c...y-dceu-movies/

A new report claims Henry Cavill's version of Superman will not be showing up in The Flash or any other upcoming projects from DC Films.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The Cavill rumors have been shot down.

https://www.cbr.com/superman-henry-c...y-dceu-movies/

A new report claims Henry Cavill's version of Superman will not be showing up in The Flash or any other upcoming projects from DC Films.
    Already been addressed, it’s the same Umberto tweet we already discussed.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Rumor: Ezra Miller's Barry Allen to Face a Darker Version of Himself in The Flash Movie: https://thedirect.com/article/flash-...nate-exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Rumor: Ezra Miller's Barry Allen to Face a Darker Version of Himself in The Flash Movie: https://thedirect.com/article/flash-...nate-exclusive
    So instead of Thawne we get...evil Barry? Seriously ?

Read a “leak” that said this, wished I had saved it. Makes sense though since I doubt they’d waste Reverse Flash on this, but it does put you in the unenviable position of repeating the TV show with all the evil speedsters
    Last edited by Vordan; 08-03-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ugh. If you thought Ezra as Barry Allen was bad, wait until you see him as evil Barry.

That would pretty much kill any excitement I would have for this movie. Even with Keaton returning as Batman.

Spectacular Member

Ugh. If you thought Ezra as Barry Allen was bad, wait until you see him as evil Barry.

That would pretty much kill any excitement I would have for this movie. Even with Keaton returning as Batman.
    Even though I love the flash I'm considering skipping this movie and this definitely isn't helping.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

He can't be worse than evil Peter Parker, right?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On the plus side, if this thing sucks it will be a bullet dodged for Thawne and he has the chance to show up in something better down the line.

He can't be worse than evil Peter Parker, right?
    God watch this be the thing that tops it
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 08-03-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Read a “leak” that said this, wished I had saved it. Makes sense though since I doubt they’d waste Reverse Flash on this, but it does put you in the unenviable position of repeating the TV show with all the evil speedsters
    One of the Big Bads of the TV show was an evil Barry.

Wasn't one of Miller's first big roles playing a psychotic teenager? I guess in that respect he's qualified unless they play him as a joke.