Page 503 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 7896
  1. #7531
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,810

    Default

    Wonder Woman 1984 going straight to digital is #FakeNews. Already denied by WB officially:

    https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status...72011880865794

  2. #7532
    Astonishing Member Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,645

    Default

    Black Widow had to move its release
    WW84 is coming out in June
    I would think this global pandemic would be winding down by then if anything but you never know

  3. #7533
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    They updated the report anyway inside.
    UPDATE: Warner Bros. has confirmed to ComicBook.com that Wonder Woman 1984 will still be released in theaters, despite reports suggesting otherwise. The original story can be found below.
    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 Straight to Digital Release Reportedly Being Considered
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/20/...aming-hbo-max/

    The Flash Stunt Coordinator Says Pre-Production Was Set to Begin Next Month Before Coronavirus Shutdowns
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/21/...d-coronavirus/

  4. #7534
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    I would think this global pandemic would be winding down by then if anything but you never know
    Really hope so. These quarantined days are (already) killing me lol. I have vacation plans in summer. This should not extend till May/June.

  5. #7535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 Straight to Digital Release Reportedly Being Considered
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/20/...aming-hbo-max/

    The Flash Stunt Coordinator Says Pre-Production Was Set to Begin Next Month Before Coronavirus Shutdowns
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/21/...d-coronavirus/
    At least Hodson and Muschietti will have extra time to polish the script.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

  6. #7536
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 Straight to Digital Release Reportedly Being Considered
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/20/...aming-hbo-max/

    The Flash Stunt Coordinator Says Pre-Production Was Set to Begin Next Month Before Coronavirus Shutdowns
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/21/...d-coronavirus/
    I keep forgetting The Flash movie is still a thing, but after Crisis I feel like they can't walk back from Ezra as Flash now.

  7. #7537
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I keep forgetting The Flash movie is still a thing, but after Crisis I feel like they can't walk back from Ezra as Flash now.
    I just hope Ezra eventually does away with the over-the-top nerdiness. Yes, Barry is traditionally a “nerd” but not to that extent.

  8. #7538
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I just hope Ezra eventually does away with the over-the-top nerdiness. Yes, Barry is traditionally a “nerd” but not to that extent.
    I think he could be a little less goofy and neurotic. It would make him come off as less "young."

  9. #7539
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,981

    Default

    Finally got around to watching Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (which should have been the title). Thought it was a lot of fun. I have no idea why they called the kid Cassandra Cain though. Why not just create a new character?

  10. #7540
    Extraordinary Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I keep forgetting The Flash movie is still a thing, but after Crisis I feel like they can't walk back from Ezra as Flash now.
    Not hard to believe you forgot. He was cast when the Flash tv show aired episode 2 and now 6 seasons later they just aired episode 129. Grant's going to be doing Con Q&A about what he thought of the Flash Series Finale before Ezra walks the Flash Premiere Red Carpet at this rate

  11. #7541
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think he could be a little less goofy and neurotic. It would make him come off as less "young."
    Yeah, I don't see Barry as being the extroverted and awkward nerd, he's the shy and introverted nerd.

    Ezra seemed like he was playing a weird mix of Wally's personality with Barry's traits, and ended up feeling like neither of them. Which isn't all on Ezra, it's on the script writer and Snyder at least as much (if not more) than Ezra's performance.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

    Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

    Bridge Four!

  12. #7542
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Not hard to believe you forgot. He was cast when the Flash tv show aired episode 2 and now 6 seasons later they just aired episode 129. Grant's going to be doing Con Q&A about what he thought of the Flash Series Finale before Ezra walks the Flash Premiere Red Carpet at this rate
    I can't deny this .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Barry as being the extroverted and awkward nerd, he's the shy and introverted nerd.

    Ezra seemed like he was playing a weird mix of Wally's personality with Barry's traits, and ended up feeling like neither of them. Which isn't all on Ezra, it's on the script writer and Snyder at least as much (if not more) than Ezra's performance.
    He was also spastic like Bart at times.

    Didn't Snyder cast Ezra without an audition? He just wanted him to be his Flash? I mean, I'm not sure if Momoa auditioned but his Aquaman probably ended up a lot different from what Snyder intended.

  13. #7543
    Fantastic Member The_Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Finally got around to watching Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (which should have been the title). Thought it was a lot of fun. I have no idea why they called the kid Cassandra Cain though. Why not just create a new character?
    One can only guess. I think a mixture of wanting to cash in on name recognition but not caring enough to look her up beyond a quick image search. I think the healthiest way to enjoy it is to forget that something like DC comics exist. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Not hard to believe you forgot. He was cast when the Flash tv show aired episode 2 and now 6 seasons later they just aired episode 129. Grant's going to be doing Con Q&A about what he thought of the Flash Series Finale before Ezra walks the Flash Premiere Red Carpet at this rate
    Sounds legit.
    Last edited by The_Lurk; 03-23-2020 at 01:22 AM.

  14. #7544
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 going straight to digital is #FakeNews. Already denied by WB officially:

    https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status...72011880865794
    With the way things are going and the botched response to the coronavirus by the US, it won’t go straight to digital release but I really wouldn’t be surprised if it gets pushed back. 651 people died in Italy in a single day from the coronavirus (almost 6000 in total) and the US did a worse job than them in preparing for this. Things aren’t going to be back to normal by June.

  15. #7545
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 going straight to digital is #FakeNews. Already denied by WB officially:

    https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status...72011880865794
    That's disappointing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •