Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    What would people do if Cavill does show up as Superman?! Ha id love it.
    Probably sigh, shrug, watch it, hope he's better than last time, probably be disappointed when he once more turns in a divisive not iconic Superman performance.
    He's just not a good Superman, never will be, but he won't keep people away from the theater...probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The SM's appearance is a close-up/zoom-in of his torso/chest.

Is The Rock really hyping a few secs of SM's chest as a SM's cameo? Or we should just watch this thing in theater this Oct. to see if there's more past this close-up saved as a surprise.
    It's not like WB would ever let the like of Randolph, Walsh or place like 4chan or Reddit ruining such reveal.

Surprise or not, either way, after BA in Oct., WBD or the people that made the movie will address the who's playing SM thing one way or another.

Just wait their official statement.
    I had heard that it was either Supes there physically or a logo. If he’s there physically that’s something that has to be addressed. A logo they could always retcon to actually be referring to Supergirl despite it obviously intended to be Superman. But to have him there physically? Unless you want yet another DC post credit scene that goes nowhere, and if the Rock was able to get that in he intends to follow it up, then WB will have to address Superman’s status explicitly.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Probably sigh, shrug, watch it, hope he's better than last time, probably be disappointed when he once more turns in a divisive not iconic Superman performance.
    He's just not a good Superman, never will be, but he won't keep people away from the theater...probably.
    I disagree but that is ok. I think Cavill was not given the right script and the right direction back then. I am no fan of Snyder for this reason.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I had heard that it was either Supes there physically or a logo. If he’s there physically that’s something that has to be addressed. A logo they could always retcon to actually be referring to Supergirl despite it obviously intended to be Superman. But to have him there physically? Unless you want yet another DC post credit scene that goes nowhere, and if the Rock was able to get that in he intends to follow it up, then WB will have to address Superman’s status explicitly.
    SM's logo is on his chest. I guess it referred to that.

Btw, a male chest is different from a female's one, you know.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-03-2022 at 11:50 AM.

SM's logo is on his chest. I guess it referred to this.

Btw, a male chest is different from a female's one, you know.
    Right, the logo was supposedly a holographic projection which is much more ambiguous. But you can’t mistake a Cavill stand in for Calle lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Right, the logo was supposedly a holographic projection which is much more ambiguous. But you can’t mistake a Cavill stand in for Calle lol.
    There are multiple reports on this scene. It got lost after being shared around. It happens with these screening leaks.

The one I mentioned was shared with me and it seems originated straight from someone that went to the screening. Hence why I used it as reference.

The Rock is also starting teasing a SM's cameo not a logo's cameo. This would be bad.

There are multiple reports on this scene. It got lost after being shared around. It happens with these screening leaks.

The one I mentioned was shared with me and it seems originated straight from someone that went to the screening. Hence why I used it as reference.

The Rock is also starting teasing a SM's cameo not a logo's cameo. This would be bad.
    You’re a bonafide leaker now! Time to start plugging your NFTs ? Well I hope your source is right because a logo alone wouldn’t get me very excited.

You’re a bonafide leaker now! Time to start plugging your NFTs ?
    I'm not interested in selling NFTs or trolling people.

Well I hope your source is right because a logo alone wouldn’t get me very excited.
    You'd be more excited to see a logo... on SM's chest?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-03-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Remember when people were saying that the Black Panther rumor of Namor appearing and being Mexican/Aztec was BS?

Yeah, turns out it was true.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...look-at-namor/

Jason Momoa’s Aquaman has company.

I hope your joking. Namor looks awful and this may be the true ruin of an amazing comic character on screen. I hope I am wrong.

Momoa's Aquaman has company? LOL. I actually like Jason, he seems very likeable and he is a good Aquaman. May not be the same Aquaman I grew up with but he has portrayed the character pretty good so far.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I hope your joking. Namor looks awful and this may be the true ruin of an amazing comic character on screen. I hope I am wrong.

Momoa's Aquaman has company? LOL. I actually like Jason, he seems very likeable and he is a good Aquaman. May not be the same Aquaman I grew up with but he has portrayed the character pretty good so far.
    Any more awful than getting beat by Shuri and Riri????

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Any more awful than getting beat by Shuri and Riri????
    I am not over here to talk Namor (believe me there are many other places for that right now). I am worried about that whole film.

Now Aquaman 2 I am excited about no matter if that Mera is in it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Remember when people were saying that the Black Panther rumor of Namor appearing and being Mexican/Aztec was BS?

Yeah, turns out it was true.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...look-at-namor/

Jason Momoa’s Aquaman has company.
    So should DC have grafted Polynesian culture onto Atlantis and tried to spin that as diversity?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So should DC have grafted Polynesian culture onto Atlantis and tried to spin that as diversity?
    Atlantis in the film was still pretty much Greek inspired despite Momoa being Hawaiian. Which brings a rather interesting question, when Momoa eventually leaves the role one day, do you think they’ll find another Polynesian actor to play Arthur or will they go back to the typically Caucasian portrayal?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Atlantis in the film was still pretty much Greek inspired despite Momoa being Hawaiian. Which brings a rather interesting question, when Momoa eventually leaves the role one day, do you think they’ll find another Polynesian actor to play Arthur or will they go back to the typically Caucasian portrayal?
    Neither - calling it now, next Aquaman is going to be Kaldur/Jackson Hyde.