Page 902 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 4028028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    With all the batman and multiverse stuff, I could see them be using the is movie to setup a Dark Days Metal like sequel.
    Going from an Evil Superman storyline to Evil Batmen one works just fine for me. Just to reiterate I don’t actually think that’s what this is. Seen some speculation that Keaton will give Miller one of his old suits to wear and that will be the basis for the new Flash suit which makes sense to me.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Going from an Evil Superman storyline to Evil Batmen one works just fine for me. Just to reiterate I don’t actually think that’s what this is. Seen some speculation that Keaton will give Miller one of his old suits to wear and that will be the basis for the new Flash suit which makes sense to me.
    That sounds terrible from a character perspective for Barry.

I thought it was bad enough that Bruce helps him come up with the suit but it's literally from a Batsuit? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That sounds terrible from a character perspective for Barry.

I thought it was bad enough that Bruce helps him come up with the suit but it's literally from a Batsuit? Come on.
    Not implausible though right? At this point Barry is clearly Batman’s sidekick in a similar vein as MCU Spider-Man is to Iron Man. That’s what they’re going for here relationship wise. Miller is so unlike Barry in any way that I’ve made my peace that this is a Flash/Barry adaption in name only. Coping is much easier that way.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Not implausible though right? At this point Barry is clearly Batman’s sidekick in a similar vein as MCU Spider-Man is to Iron Man. That’s what they’re going for here relationship wise. Miller is so unlike Barry in any way that I’ve made my peace that this is a Flash/Barry adaption in name only. Coping is much easier that way.
    May as well just call him Kid Flash.

DC fans complaining more than Marvel fans did with the Iron Boy treatment with Spidey in the MCU
    I doubt anything from the dark multiverse makes it into these movies

Ultimate Member

Maybe let's wait and see what happens first

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    DC fans complaining more than Marvel fans did with the Iron Boy treatment with Spidey in the MCU
    I'd say it's about on par .

I know a lot of people are hoping Red Death shows up in the TV Show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Bat-Flash??? tease from Andy Muschietti:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUA2qB8lo2_/
    I thought this had finished filming
    they said they had a teaser for us ready in october

I'd say it's about on par .

I know a lot of people are hoping Red Death shows up in the TV Show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post

personally I figured it was the Spiderman is Iron-Boy now crowd by a lot. Lot of people grew up on the Rami movies, same crop who grew up with the Star Wars prequels. So unsurprisingly they memed the hell out of how much better the older movies are. I haven't seen that much interest in the Flash to drum up a comparable amount of whining.
    Of all the dceu justice league, I thought Barry was talked about the least.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 09-19-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Most Flash fans aren’t embracing Ezra as their guy from what I’ve seen. He has a tough hill to climb to win them over and bluntly I don’t think he will. Hell I’m mainly interested in this for Keaton and Supergirl myself. No one can compare with how much the Spider-fans complain about Holland though

Extraordinary Member

Most Flash fans aren’t embracing Ezra as their guy from what I’ve seen. He has a tough hill to climb to win them over and bluntly I don’t think he will. Hell I’m mainly interested in this for Keaton and Supergirl myself. No one can compare with how much the Spider-fans complain about Holland though
    if you have been watch the flash on CW or just on tik tok Ezra is a godsend

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    if you have been watch the flash on CW or just on tik tok Ezra is a godsend
    People like Grant Gustin though.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The Flash having a well received TV show and reception to Ezra Miller being generally "meh" anyway certainly takes the sting out of this a bit.

But the Flash's first ever live action solo movie being mostly marketed around Batman is fucking pathetic on WB's part. Spider-Man at least had a successful first trilogy and another film attempt before Iron Boy happened (along with WAY more media exposure than the Flash in general).

I was surprised by how much I liked Barry in the Snydercut. That and Cyborg are what made me enjoy the experience for the most part. I mean, he's definitely not playing Barry Allen, but it's still a cool character. Funny and honestly touching.

Extraordinary Member

as the flash?
    or as the bitchy guy on glee?