Page 771 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2716717217617677687697707717727737747757818218711271 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess if we're looking for HBOMax subscribers, it's been successful...
    Yeah but it’s a good glimpse of how Twitter amplifies a small number of voices.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Didn’t know if this should be in the other thread or if it could be taken as trolling but here’s an analysis of the impact WW1984 and ZSJL had on HBO MAX

http://is.gd/XT9xya
    ...what the heck is "Judas"? Is that the ZSJL? Because I'm not seeing ZSJL pointed out on this...

How? I don't see what this graph has to do with showing anything about Twitter?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    ...what the heck is "Judas"? Is that the ZSJL? Because I'm not seeing ZSJL pointed out on this...
    Judas and the Black Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Judas and the Black Messiah.
    I completely fogot that movie was a thing! Sorry!

So did the Snyder Cut not even rank getting a little arrow and bubble pointing it out?

I completely fogot that movie was a thing! Sorry!

So did the Snyder Cut not even rank getting a little arrow and bubble pointing it out?
    See the little peak between Judas and GvK? That’s the ZSJL audience.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

See the little peak between Judas and GvK? That’s the ZSJL audience.
    I'm so glad GvK is doing well. And while it isn't a huge spike, I think that ZSJL looks like it did alright.

I haven't seen any of them. Don't have HBO Max, but thinking I might get it this weekend or next to see it and GvK.

I'm so glad GvK is doing well. And while it isn't a huge spike, I think that ZSJL looks like it did alright.

I haven't seen any of them. Don't have HBO Max, but thinking I might get it this weekend or next to see it and GvK.
    Pretty much all the info we are getting from 3rd party sources indicates that it did just alright, not terrible, not great, which doesn’t really justify the price tag for it or give HBO Max/Warner Media the confidence to restore the Snyderverse. Snyderverse is done IMO, especially since the ones responsible for it were all fired in the Warner Media shakeups
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Pretty much all the info we are getting from 3rd party sources indicates that it did just alright, not terrible, not great, which doesn’t really justify the price tag for it or give HBO Max/Warner Media the confidence to restore the Snyderverse. Snyderverse is done IMO, especially since the ones responsible for it were all fired in the Warner Media shakeups
    Agreed, but there's a lot of Snyder hopefuls who think the Synderverse is coming back. Had a discussion with one who's convinced the New Gods movie was cancelled because it'd contradict Snyder's vision.

Didn’t know if this should be in the other thread or if it could be taken as trolling but here’s an analysis of the impact WW1984 and ZSJL had on HBO MAX

http://is.gd/XT9xya
    huh, interesting

Edit: Wait, sorry I'm a little confused. Is this viewership or stock or?
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 04-07-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    huh, interesting

Edit: Wait, sorry I'm a little confused. Is this viewership or stock or?
    Link does a better job of explaining it.
    Agreed, but there's a lot of Snyder hopefuls who think the Synderverse is coming back. Had a discussion with one who's convinced the New Gods movie was cancelled because it'd contradict Snyder's vision.
    And they’ll keep hashtagging for it, but WB now knows what the actual audience size is. The hardcore won’t be going away any time soon, but I doubt WB will give in again unless Hamada gets fired.

Link does a better job of explaining it.
    It won't let me look at the article because I don't have a subscription.

Love it or hate it, WW84 ended up being a bigger deal than the Snyder cut .

Didn't they announce that GvK did their best numbers? Yet going by that picture WW84 did much better.

Yeah, there's people on YouTube who keep claiming its coming back too. They really need to stop giving people false hope like that, it's really not going to help anything (except themselves since they are preying on views from people who will click on anything about the SnyderVerse).

But honestly, given all the drama surrounding this flick, and how old it is, it didn't seem like it was something that was going to get a sequel. Everyone who worked on it seems pretty done with it.