Page 557 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 574575075475535545555565575585595605615676076571057 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'll be honest, while I don't dislike the Brave and the Bold-verse by any stretch, I also not enamored of it like so many others. It was just a fun but kind of disposable Batman team up series to me. I like it, but I don't need more of it. And even if they managed to play off Scooby's and the Gang's style well, you can make other versions work just as well.
    I thought it was a really great team-up show and did a great job of spotlighting some more obscure and kooky DC characters/properties who had never been in animation before or gotten the same kind of spotlight. The Scooby Gang had already appeared in an episode so maybe that was enough of an association to warrant it .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought it was a really great team-up show and did a great job of spotlighting some more obscure and kooky DC characters/properties who had never been in animation before or gotten the same kind of spotlight. The Scooby Gang had already appeared in an episode so maybe that was enough of an association to warrant it .
    Eh, maybe. I also kind of think using a specific Batman from a cancelled series will eventually date it. I just hope there's more crossovers in the future with Batman and other DC heroes without relying on a specific series version.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamTPTK View Post
    I absolutely agree with you that both Thor and Banner/Hulk were devolved into some unrecognizable atrocities, but Hulk getting smashed by Thanos is hardly jobbing. In the comics he's a tier above both him and Thor. Problem is, a team of street levelers and mid tiers gave him hell on Titan when he had 3 or 4 damn Infinity Gems. I'm not even talking about how Captain America actually managed to stop Thanos' motion when he appeared in Wakanda. Now that's an absolute drivel.
    Snyder's action makes MCU look like amateurs. James Wan came really close after Aquaman.
    Getting beaten by thanos. I could except. But, this was one handed beat down. Hulk got no rematch as well, especially when other low tier characters where taking a crack at him. Even if you exclude the fights and stuff. There was no attempt at genuinely exploring banner's trauma.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-06-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Ironman would get his asswhooped to planet scar against the weakest version of the hulk. That tincan is'nt much of threat spear me.That and spare me the minority crap.Ask any hulk fans if they like the shitty portrayal. Even, that thanos fight wasn't didn't was really bad. Hulk could go toe to toe with that guy.The movie had thanos bulldoze him. These don't do any justice to the character. Who the heck is robert? Why should i care for his opinion?i barely saw anyone laughing at the theatre. If you think these movies portrayed hulk as anything close to good or from the comics. Then you and i must have been reading different comics.
    I don't like repeating myself but i will say it again,most people will disagree with you.

I don't think most folks care if hulk stays true to comics as much as possible since most people are not hardcore hulk fans.
    All i know is most like what they saw and enjoyed the beat down thanos gave hulk.
    I enjoyed it.
    Most folks enjoyed hulk in infinity war and professor hulk in endgame.

Ironman has beaten hulk before in comics.
    Even the thing as beaten hulk.
    It happens,calm down.

Hulk fighting thanos in a fair fight will not last or last long.
    Thanos vs hulk in a fair fight? hulk is going down.
    Plus this is a movie and for the story it had to move fast.

Here is some talk about it here, hulk vs thanos.
    Thanos even mind control hulk before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxF1qHddLI

Things have to move fast plus the mcu and the dceu are their own thing.
    They are not canon and they are alternate universes anyway.
    When Superman first fight doomsday in comics he was able to beat him himself but in bvs he had help and use a kryptonite spear plus superman never had that epic showdown like he had with doomsday in the comics and justice league series or the superman doomsday movie.

Things will be heavily change for live action,so you will have to accept that.
    That's the way it is.

Remember what superman did to whole justice league team in justice league.

They would say wonder woman should be able to last longer or beat superman and why she did not take off her bracelets and show her true power etc..
    There are folks saying superman should not be able to beat the rest justice league team like that and look how fast he took them out.
    For example in wonder woman forums hardcore wonder woman fans are still upset how wonder woman was beaten by superman in the first live action battle.

Hulk vs thanos was fun to watch.
    I knew when i saw that the hulk fanboys would hate it and thanos fan boys would love it.
    You have to kept mind the movie versions are going be different.

Robert Meyer Burnett is someone who comes on john campea show and use be on amc/collider movie talk and collider's heroes talk with Jon Schnepp etc..
    He has on own youtube channel THE BURNETTWORK and talks startrek,superheroes,starwars etc...

You should check him out.
    He is fun.
    Robert Meyer Burnett
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122428/

Here is Robert Meyer Burnett(He loved man of steel too like john campea).
    Avengers Endgame: John And Rob Have Non-Spoiler Discussion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOtTDwUlWAM
    In some clips when he appeared on the show he explained why he loved what was done to hulk for example in endgame but john campea was not crazy about it.
    So you would be more john campea's side then rob's when it comes to hulk.
    Yes people have different views on characters and movies.

Like i said before ironman has beaten or knock out hulk before.
    Here is some talk and some scans if you want to see how powerful ironman really is and has become.
    How Strong is Iron Man / How Smart ? ( All Suits ) ~ Anthony Edward Stark ~ Tony Stark~Marvel Comics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqLbBnDWuI&t=876s

I posted some info too and others when superheroes are jobbed etc...in comics so check it out.

THREAD: WHY DID MANY PEOPLE WHINE ABOUT THE BLACK PANTHER ARMBAR SURFER THING
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...r-Surfer-thing

Now hopefully i hope we get back to dceu talk instead of mcu hulk talk.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mace11; 07-06-2020 at 01:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Snyder's action makes MCU look like amateurs. James Wan came really close after Aquaman.
    You are entitled to your view but i don't agree.
    If you include mcu tv,daredevil,aos etc..i will disagree with you there too.
    Note- the shows are mcu shows even if they are a alternate universe/s and not canon to the mcu movies.

By the way there folks who think snyder's and aquaman fight scenes are not the best in dceu.
    Ranking The 10 Best Fight Scenes From The DCEU
    https://screenrant.com/ranked-dc-movies-dceu-fights/

Check out these debates.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...912090/?page=1

Anyway there different views about this below and the above links just like anything else.

https://screenrant.com/mcu-action-scenes-better-dceu/
    https://movieweb.com/mcu-vs-dceu-video/

Now for mcu movies i will go into some detail.
    The action scenes in man of steel and aquaman is on average better then the rest of dceu so far.
    I think there are mcu movies that have better action on average then aquaman and man of steel.

There are mcu movies with fight scenes that are not has good on average as man of steel and aquaman's and there mcu movies that have fight scenes that are better then man of steel and aquaman's fight scene on average.

When i first saw thor 2 i thought the action in the movie equals man of steel's to me by the way.
    The fight scene for example steve vs bucky was better then any Snyder hand to fight scenes in dceu

Folks were even saying at the time thor 2 action scenes reminded them of man of steel's.
    BVS was a step down in the action department by the way if you compared to man of steel.

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-best-fight-dialogue-scenes/

Now when it comes to battle scenes the top best of the dceu is not better then the top best of the mcu.
    Last edited by mace11; 07-06-2020 at 07:49 AM.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I don't like repeating myself but i will say it again,most people will disagree with you.

I don't think most folks care if hulk stays true to comics as much as possible since most people are not hardcore hulk fans.
    Okay, then I will repeat as well. Other than some stupid opinions from guys on the Internet, whose opinion is as valuable as mine or anyone. You got no actual metric to say or claim "most". Heck! You didn't even provide a link to a fan poll. Let alone some official data. Since, you don't particularly care about the hulk. Then you shouldn't tell me what hulk/banner are,what their trauma is and what they are not or how strong they should be. No, hulkbuster tinman has ever beaten or challenged the guy enough.That thing on screen will never be hulk for me.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-06-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Okay, then I will repeat as well. Other than some stupid opinions from guys on the Internet, whose opinion is as valuable as mine or anyone. You got no actual metric to say or claim "most". Heck! You didn't even provide a link to a fan poll. Let alone some official data. Since, you don't particularly care about the hulk. Then you shouldn't tell me what hulk/banner are,what their trauma is and what they are not or how strong they should be. No, hulkbuster tinman has ever beaten or challenged the guy enough.That thing on screen will never be hulk for me.
    Let's agree to disagree and move on.
    Thanks.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 07-06-2020 at 11:54 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    I'm beginning to think its not a typo. His name is Zack. With a K. Like Krypton.
    Language is prescriptive, not descriptive. Its how ever I say it is.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

That sounds like a potential total reboot.

Not sure why the hell Christina Hodson would be helping oversee the design of this new universe. I never saw Bumblebee but I suppose that was well-received, whereas I thought Birds of Prey was a garbage movie with bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    That sounds like a potential total reboot.

Not sure why the hell Christina Hodson would be helping oversee the design of this new universe. I never saw Bumblebee but I suppose that was well-received, whereas I thought Birds of Prey was a garbage movie with bad writing.

This just isn't going to happen, at least not in 30 years.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    She's also developing the script on the Batgirl movie, if I recall correctly.

How reputable is the source.

Guess we’ll find out soon enough about whether Battison and Cavill are in this...

"Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison