Page 526 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 264264765165225235245255265275285295305365766261026 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 20948

Giving those Bruce Wayne vibes in the Tenet trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Be interesting to see what his Bruce is like compared to Nolan's. Is he already running Wayne Enterprises? How does he present himself to the public?

The only thing we know about his Batman is he based the voice of Willem DaFoe in The Lightouse.

Lucius hasn't been mentioned anywhere and with how lower-scale his tech is, he might have made it himself.

I got Bruce Wayne vibes when he screwed around with the press saying he doesn’t work out, and made everyone hate him for being a rich layabout who does nothing lol. I think he’s going to be a great Bruce.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

He's going to rock the Batman flick. Stoked.

I know a lot of people only know him from the Twilight films and I wasn’t totally sold on him when he was first cast. But then I watched The Lighthouse. This guy is good! Highly recommend that movie to everyone.

I never judged him on those Twilight films, seems unfair. No actor, no matter how good, would come out looking great in that. Every Oscar winning actor in history would have been viewed negatively in a film series that bad.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I never judged him on those Twilight films, seems unfair. No actor, no matter how good, would come out looking great in that. Every Oscar winning actor in history would have been viewed negatively in a film series that bad.
    Probably not Meryl Streep. She would have won an Oscar for Twilight then WB would have picked her for Batman

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Probably not Meryl Streep. She would have won an Oscar for Twilight then WB would have picked her for Batman
    That's silly. Why would they pick a woman to play Batman? If she were to play anything she would be Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That's silly. Why would they pick a woman to play Batman? If she were to play anything she would be Batwoman.
    She can do both in one movie. And Alfred too. *serious nod smiley emoticon replacement*

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    She can do both in one movie. And Alfred too. *serious nod smiley emoticon replacement*
    I wonder if they would gender-flip Alfred at some point...although "Alfred" is kind of a male name.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they would gender-flip Alfred at some point...although "Alfred" is kind of a male name.
    Alfreda Nickleworth?
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Henry Cavill is in negotiations to return as Superman, though Man of Steel 2 is still not being developed.

We hear Cavill could come back in a couple of different ways, not a standalone film, but there are plans to put him back in the big red cape again sources with knowledge tell us.

Warner Bros. is not developing a Man of Steel sequel, and Wonder Woman 1984, Suicide Squad are in the can, and Superman isn’t expected to make a cameo in Matt Reeves’ The Batman. Other projects where Cavill could make a cameo are Shazam 2, Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam or Aquaman 2, which are the next productions to be prepped once COVID-19 safety restrictions lift.
    https://deadline.com/2020/05/man-of-...os-1202945025/

Oh boo! I want to move onto some other actor already!

Henry Cavill is in negotiations to return as Superman, though Man of Steel 2 is still not being developed.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/man-of-...os-1202945025/
    The only cameo I can really see happen is Shazam 2/Black Adam. Dwayne Johnson was hyping up Black Adam vs. Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only cameo I can really see happen is Shazam 2/Black Adam. Dwayne Johnson was hyping up Black Adam vs. Superman.
    Yeah I can definitely see Supes appearing in Shazam 2 to help Billy fight Black Adam. Hopefully that appearance will generate enough excitement to get another stand alone Superman movie. We need Brainiac damnit!!!