Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only person this hypes up is Dwayne Johnson.
    Right? Like we all may differ on Cavill's take, but no Superman fan is hyped for a film just to see him have his ass handed to him.

So Black Adam sets up a Black Adam vs. Superman fight… right as the Flash is set up to erase him entirely from the DCEU. Or I guess that won’t happen anymore? Jesus WB just tell us what the deal is instead of looking like you’re spinning in circles and can’t make up your mind about what you’re going to do.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So Black Adam sets up a Black Adam vs. Superman fight… right as the Flash is set up to erase him entirely from the DCEU. Or I guess that won’t happen anymore? Jesus WB just tell us what the deal is instead of looking like you’re spinning in circles and can’t make up your mind about what you’re going to do.
    Spinning in circles...that sounds about right.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Look, MTTSH was just trolling DC fans to spam some stupid hashtag. You could've dropped this thing long ago.

Superman status not being addressed in the beta-version of the movie, doesn't mean she was half-legit and the SM thing will turn out true. If it's reported that there was mid-credit scene involving Aquaman that doesn't make clear SM status and she twists it as it's clear he doesn't exist to keep her rage-bait crap going, it shouldn't be taken as a confirmation of this claim. At that point, it was widely known, outside of her followers, she was a liar with a childish anti-Flash agenda. Even you mentioned she likes to troll and piss off people with her manipulative claims.

In the screening versions of The Flash, what's up with SM, SG, Batfleck and Bat-Keaton at the end to the Flash is left to people's own guess. It'll be addressed in future movies like Batgirl or Supergirl.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-29-2022 at 02:31 PM.

Honestly, despite all the scandals they've had, I think WB probably still thinks the main stream audience somehow isn't aware of the chaos their DC movie division has been engulfed in or think they somehow don't notice their lack of direction and still hope something just sticks. Black Adam is clearly one of those things they bank so much on and if it does stick, only then would they think of what's coming next or whether it makes sense continuity-wise.

Don’t be surprised if they change up Superman’s fate in Flash if the public responds well to Black Adam.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Look, MTTSH was just trolling DC fans to spam some stupid hashtag. You could've dropped this thing long ago.

Superman status not being addressed in the beta-version of the movie, doesn't mean she was half-legit and the SM thing will turn out true. If it's reported that there was mid-credit scene involving Aquaman that doesn't make clear SM status and she twists it as it's clear he doesn't exist to keep her rage-bait crap going, it shouldn't be taken as a confirmation of this claim. At that point, it was widely known, outside of her followers, she was a liar with a childish anti-Flash agenda. Even you mentioned she likes to troll and piss off people with her manipulative claims.

In the screening versions of The Flash, what's up with SM, SG, Batfleck and Bat-Keaton at the end to the Flash is left to people's own guess. It'll be addressed in future movies like Batgirl or Supergirl.
    Oh I know, I wasn’t going off of her, I was going off of KC Walsh, LUTTS, and DCEUleaks subreddit. Everything I’ve seen from them was very adamant that the Flash was ejecting Supes along with Batffleck and only Supergirl would be left. But then Affleck was supposed to die and they changed that to allow for him to return, so I guess they’ll maybe do that for Superman too? But if you’re going to keep him then ffs, just cast someone new in the role already instead of doing all these stupid faceless cameos.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Maybe we could hype up Black Adam vs Supergirl? Could be good for Sasha Calle if they set her up as a strong cool fighter against someone like Black Adam.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

The only person this hypes up is Dwayne Johnson.
    I agree.

But maybe WB has other test versions?

Oh I know, I wasn’t going off of her, I was going off of KC Walsh, LUTTS, and DCEUleaks subreddit. Everything I’ve seen from them was very adamant that the Flash was ejecting Supes along with Batffleck and only Supergirl would be left. But then Affleck was supposed to die and they changed that to allow for him to return, so I guess they’ll maybe do that for Superman too? But if you’re going to keep him then ffs, just cast someone new in the role already instead of doing all these stupid faceless cameos.
    What they are changing as there was always a plan for SM in the DCEU? He wouldn't have been left in Peacemaker finale according to James Gunn. A guy working with WB, not someone on Twitter making guesses.

Let's talk about the actual product are out instead of assumptions on a unfinished project that it's not done and not out yet (Flash).

Black Adam is not too far away to be released and we can discuss about what the future hold for the character according to what's set in the movie. An actual complete movie released in theater.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-30-2022 at 05:37 AM.

There seems to be some misreports/confusion about the post credit scene: spoilers:
    it's Waller meeting SM or Waller meeting Black Adam and talk about someone that can stop him (SM). Both case is a BA vs SM setup
    end of spoilers

Damn 2nd/3rd hand infos.

So it's either: spoilers:
    Waller/Viola Davis meeting with Supes telling there's someone that can beat him/stronger than him
    end of spoilers.

Or: spoilers:
    Waller/Viola Davis meeting with Black Adam telling there's someone that can beat him/stronger than him
    end of spoilers.

lol.

BANNED

I mean, it feels weird to say for a Flash movie but I guess that's what we're stuck with.

Personally I just wanted a Flash movie that spotlighted Barry, have him fight his actual villains, and show off his life as a Superhero. But now we've got Multiverse, AU's, reviving old versions of characters, and rebooting.
    At least most initial comments from screenings indicate that the movie very much centers on Barry and Batman and Supergirl are supporting characters. That may not be for the best with everything that's happened, but it's supposedly a very Barry centric film.

This probably isn't the most popular opinion, but I'm actually more interested in big, wild, time travel/alternate universe stuff for a Flash movie instead of the usual origin/save the city from a villain formula. I feel like we've seen that so many times and Barry originated the multiverse stuff in DC, so I'm all for leaning into that cosmic, comic book stuff.

I have always kind of assumed they didn't have enough faith in Ezra Miller's Flash being popular enough, so they hedged their bets with Keaton and the rest.

I’m a bit shocked at some of the responses. Headless or no, if there is a Superman post credits cameo then that would strongly indicate they do have plans for the character to return. It just won’t be Cavill in the suit.

ViewerAnon is backing up the original KC Walsh report that it’s a Superman/Waller meeting

Hell they already gave Krypto to the Rock, maybe they’ll just toss the rest of the Super-Franchise over to him. His production company wants to do a Kingdom Come movie too at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I’m a bit shocked at some of the responses. Headless or no, if there is a Superman post credits cameo then that would strongly indicate they do have plans for the character to return. It just won’t be Cavill in the suit.
    Yes I agree it should be exciting...but its not. It is the same thing we got at the end of Shazam. Did we get a Shazam/Superman meet up in the last few years? No we did not.

They can put superman without a face in all the movies. It sets up for nothing if they do not have someone to fill the shoes completely. It is a false hope.

I would love to see a Superman/Black Adam film but they cant just throw anyone in the Superman role.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime