Page 727 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177237247257267277287297307317377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 20948

Has anyone heard the rumor of Hawkgirl appearing in Shazam 2? Supposedly Eiza Gonzalez is the front runner. The source is some IG account known for posting about upcoming Hollywood productions/actors and they’re supposedly very accurate with their intel
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Has anyone heard the rumor of Hawkgirl appearing in Shazam 2? Supposedly Eiza Gonzalez is the front runner. The source is some IG account known for posting about upcoming Hollywood productions/actors and they’re supposedly very accurate with their intel
    That makes sense.Since it already has hawkman.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So we're going to get some Shazam/Black Adam/JSA crossover?

A Shazam-verse, if you will?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So we're going to get some Shazam/Black Adam/JSA crossover?

A Shazam-verse, if you will?
    Is it supposed to be separate? I'm so behind on everything.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Is it supposed to be separate? I'm so behind on everything.
    Separate in as far as it doesn't seem like the Black Adam movie and the sequel will really acknowledge each other, as far as we know.

Astonishing Member

So...Zack’s original story outlines for JL Part 2 leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a kid together....

Here’s the plot outlines here.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

That reads like Batgod wank of the highest order lmao.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    yeah, it's...not great.

"Last Supper of the Justice League"

Well, at least there's a Kilowog cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That's basically what the completed saga would have amounted to. Its amazing to me now in retrospect that they even started with Superman at all. What was the point when everything revolved around Batman anyway?

Hey maybe this is the master plan for the comics. Jon isn't Superman's son at all. He's Bruce's son and he and Lois hooked up in the period he was dead. He and Damian are brothers, Jon's power comes from the same source Damian's powers came from when he temporarily had them. And in the end Clark is just fine and dandy with it all like a good second-fiddle character.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-04-2021 at 07:20 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    So...Zack’s original story outlines for JL Part 2 leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a kid together....

So wait....ignoring even the weird Bruce/Lois thing, are you telling me that at one point WB was going to have a continuing movie universe that would compete with the MCU that involved Bruce Wayne being dead after two Justice League movies and then aging most of the characters so that the main Batman in the universe would be Bruce’s son? God the weird alternate timeline that must exist.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

In retrospect, they should have just let Zack Snyder make a Batman film. That's sure seems like what he wanted to do, but the studio asked him to make a Superman film instead.

It’s downright beautiful in how awful it is. Also puts the nail in the coffin of “Zaddy had a 5 movie arc for Superman!” Clark is nothing besides Darkseid’s minion, Batgod is the one who does everything, even getting Lois pregnant, Superman’s morality is explicitly tied to Lois, it’s everything I hate condensed into a few films. Snyder is a massive hack and I hope to God he’s out after the Cut.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So wait....ignoring even the weird Bruce/Lois thing, are you telling me that at one point WB was going to have a continuing movie universe that would compete with the MCU that involved Bruce Wayne being dead after two Justice League movies and then aging most of the characters so that the main Batman in the universe would be Bruce’s son? God the weird alternate timeline that must exist.
    I think it was meant to be a finite series of films, like the Dark Knight Trilogy.

Wow, so the real death of Superman would have been the Justice League trilogy.

No matter how bad things get with the Superman franchise, at least the character dodged this kryptonite bullet. This is like what an angsty high school kid who loves Batman and hates Superman would write.
    Last edited by Robotman; 03-04-2021 at 07:25 PM.