Page 839 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3397397898298358368378388398408418428438498899391339 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 20948

It is going to attract unwated attention either way.

Suicide squad looks to be the only DC movie I'll enjoy this year since the batman got pushed back

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Suicide squad looks to be the only DC movie I'll enjoy this year since the batman got pushed back
    Isn’t it the only DC movie this year? (Live action anyway)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I am worried for the bird.

Wow that's pretty dark for a DC movie
    Weasel kills a bunch of kids
    Oh its no big deal he's a cute talking weasel totally harmless

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They made Mary so old that now they don't even bother changing actresses when she transforms.
    Reminds me of Amber Joyce from that awesome Young Justice episode with Klarion and the adults and children split into two different dimensions, with Amber transferring from the child dimension to the adult dimension when she turned 18.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Wow that's pretty dark for a DC movie
    Weasel kills a bunch of kids
    Oh its no big deal he's a cute talking weasel totally harmless
    I think Weasel’s being set-up for a gross-out death that we’re supposed to laugh at, contrasted with the likelihood that King Shark is still going to get enough characterization that we’re supposed to feel sad if/when he dies.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I think Weasel’s being set-up for a gross-out death that we’re supposed to laugh at, contrasted with the likelihood that King Shark is still going to get enough characterization that we’re supposed to feel sad if/when he dies.
    Someone should make a poll or something about the likelihood of a character dying. I feel Harley is pretty safe.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Someone should make a poll or something about the likelihood of a character dying. I feel Harley is pretty safe.
    Harley, Bloodsport, and King Shark I think will survive. Polka Dot Man, Mongal, and Ratcatcher are totally going to bite it. Peacemaker is a bit iffy.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    That whole first team is f@&$ed. As for the second team, Harley and Peacemaker may be safe but I’m not sure about everyone else. Ratcatcher II and King Shark have a good chance of survival and maybe Bloodsport escapes because Idris Elba is a big enough star that they could potentially do a spin-off franchise with him. Bloodsport as a character is pretty much a blank slate. So I’m sure there is a lot of creative teams who wouldn’t mind getting behind an anti-hero with a star already attached and a James Gunn spring board. A merc who takes bounties on meta humans has a ton of potential.
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-24-2021 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Harley, Bloodsport, and King Shark I think will survive. Polka Dot Man, Mongal, and Ratcatcher are totally going to bite it. Peacemaker is a bit iffy.
    Peacemaker is confirmed to survive - he's got a spin off streaming show.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That whole first team is f@&$ed. As for the second team, Harley and Peacemaker may be safe but I’m not sure about everyone else. Ratcatcher II and King Shark have a good chance of survival and maybe Bloodsport escapes because Idris Elba is a big enough star that they could potentially do a spin-off franchise with him. Bloodsport as a character is pretty much a blank slate. So I’m sure there is a lot of creative teams who wouldn’t mind getting behind an anti-hero with a star already attached and a James Gunn spring board. A merc who takes bounties on meta humans has a ton of potential.
    Bloodsport is the Deadshot replacement so I think he will survive since he and Harley are sort of the Squad leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Peacemaker is confirmed to survive - he's got a spin off streaming show.
    The spin-off is a prequel so it doesn’t guarantee his survival and I could see Gunn pulling a fast one by killing Cena off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Bloodsport is the Deadshot replacement so I think he will survive since he and Harley are sort of the Squad leaders.

The spin-off is a prequel so it doesn’t guarantee his survival and I could see Gunn pulling a fast one by killing Cena off.
    For Cena and Peacemaker....well, I guess we have to figure out if China has forgiven him yet...

Extraordinary Member

James Gunn not Sure if Cavill's Superman Exist in DCEU & The Suicide Squad

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    James Gunn not Sure if Cavill's Superman Exist in DCEU & The Suicide Squad
    Sounds like a DC movie problem.