Page 830 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3307307808208268278288298308318328338348408809301330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Can I just say that if they really are bringing back Keaton as an older Bruce Wayne, could we potentially see Helena Wayne maybe? I recognize that may be wishful thinking but hey if we are going down crazy multiverse route of movies I say go all in.
    You know what? That might be the only thing that could get me interested in this mess.
    Last edited by John Venus; 06-07-2021 at 11:40 AM.

A Burton-esque Helena Wayne would be...something.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Can I just say that if they really are bringing back Keaton as an older Bruce Wayne, could we potentially see Helena Wayne maybe? I recognize that may be wishful thinking but hey if we are going down crazy multiverse route of movies I say go all in.
    That would be pretty cool. I wonder if Michelle Pfeiffer is gonna make a cameo.

Is Helena Wayne Huntress really all that big a deal? I ask because people still talk about her to this day and she hasn't really been a big or important part of the comics since, what, Crisis on Infinite Earths?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Is Helena Wayne Huntress really all that big a deal? I ask because people still talk about her to this day and she hasn't really been a big or important part of the comics since, what, Crisis on Infinite Earths?
    She was the New 52 Huntress for a while.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A Burton-esque Helena Wayne would be...something.
    They already sort of did it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I mean besides New 52 bringing her back and Tom King using her in Batman/Catwoman, they also made various references to her since Crisis on Infinite Earths and of course there was the tv show. I think theres a lot to be said to the first comic book biological child of Batman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

DC League of the Super-Pets teaser trailer:

Is Kate McKinnon going to be Jumpa the Kangaroo?!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Is Kate McKinnon going to be Jumpa the Kangaroo?!
    It's highly possible. I wondered the same thing seeing the voice actors' names at the end.

So stupid! It deserves theatrical! I honestly hate this plan! Theatrical > Streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    DC League of the Super-Pets teaser trailer:

This looks fun. But Kevin Hart as Ace the Bathound?!? I thought he would have been perfect for Streaky.

That’s very sad but not surprising. Hollywood has an absolutely abysmal track record with Latino characters that I’ll be amazed if this movie actually gets made.
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-08-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    So stupid! It deserves theatrical! I honestly hate this plan! Theatrical > Streaming
    Hamada deemed all property getting HBO Max exclusive like Blue Beetle, Batgirl, Static Shock and more as risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Hamada deemed all property getting HBO Max exclusive like Blue Beetle, Batgirl, Static Shock and more as risky.
    And that is why the DCEU will continue to get their ass handed to them by the MCU and HBO Max by Disney Plus. Lol people subscribe to streaming services for shows not movies! Also first Latino led superhero film still up for grabs since Blue Beetle is being demoted to streaming