Page 747 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2476476977377437447457467477487497507517577978471247 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    There are I think TWO large continuity errors if the Snyder cut is now canon

spoilers:
    The first is Mera's accent and the second is that in the Aquaman film her father is alive. In the Snyder cut she says she was taken in by Atalanta and that her father is dead
    end of spoilers.
    Probably best to consider the Snyder Cut to be an alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Justice League is blah! for me.So I don't care if it exists or not.Jsa was always a better for me.Regardless, everything about the black Adam movie had excited.too bad it has black Adam,instead of the guy who originally bullied back bullies.But then again unlike superman,they can actually do stuff with black Adam.Even if it's a negative reflection,a superman truely let loose from chains would be awesome to see.He ain't stuck being flying big blue boyscout.Rock has the charisma,the passion and can portray the compassion of the champion.Hopefully,they stick to the vibes from the promo material.
    Rock def has the charisma for sure. I believe they are going with the anti-hero route as well, so will be interesting to see
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Justice League is blah! for me.So I don't care if it exists or not.Jsa was always a better for me.Regardless, everything about the black Adam movie had excited.too bad it has black Adam,instead of the guy who originally bullied back bullies.But then again unlike superman,they can actually do stuff with black Adam.Even if it's a negative reflection,a superman truely let loose from chains would be awesome to see.He ain't stuck being flying big blue boyscout.Rock has the charisma,the passion and can portray the compassion of the champion.Hopefully,they stick to the vibes from the promo material.
    Have you watched Stargirl then?

Just checked out the red carpet hosted by Kevin Smith. Apparently they’re having technical difficulties and haven’t been able to connect with Snyder. He may not make his own virtual red carpet.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Probably best to consider the Snyder Cut to be an alternate universe.
    Yeah this may be what happens.. unless Snyder gets his sequel

My opinion about the Snyder Cut, I will say the same thing as in the other thread:

Watched it. It's better than the theatrical release for sure, but that's probably the best thing I have to say about the movie.

Snyder give us some great scenes, no surprise since he knows how to make something look good, the fights are really impressive.
    Like some have said, this is a movie for his fans, the people that liked BvS will love it, the ones who didn't liked will probably have the same opinion as before.

Also, for all his talks about how the storyboards don't represent his final vision for the trilogy, the movie is full of hints to them, even the most controversial part.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    My opinion about the Snyder Cut, I will say the same thing as in the other thread:

Watched it. It's better than the theatrical release for sure, but that's probably the best thing I have to say about the movie.

Snyder give us some great scenes, no surprise since he knows how to make something look good, the fights are really impressive.
    Like some have said, this is a movie for his fans, the people that liked BvS will love it, the ones who didn't liked will probably have the same opinion as before.

Also, for all his talks about how the storyboards don't represent his final vision for the trilogy, the movie is full of hints to them, even the most controversial part.
    Dude there is one shot that is only there for a future call back.

I still can't believe ATT was gonna allow it

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Have you watched Stargirl then?
    I have actually, a couple of episodes.But,i haven't been able to stick with a series since daredevil.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Dude there is one shot that is only there for a future call back.

I still can't believe ATT was gonna allow it
    Maybe not, but maybe they would. I'm pretty sure Snyder would do it if he got the chance and freedom to choose.

Yeah this may be what happens.. unless Snyder gets his sequel
    There is stuff in WW84 that makes no sense when you consider that it's supposed to be in the same continuity as BvS. We could very well end up having to ignore both Whedon and Snder cut of JL if this 'cinematic universe' is supposed to work.

I think we are past the point of trying to make it work as a single continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    So we have:

Black Adam
    Dr Fate
    Hawkman
    Hawkgirl (rumored for Shazam 2)
    Alan Scott (HBO Max series)
    Atom Smasher
    Cyclone
    Hourman (HBO Max movie?)

Yeah we’re definitely getting the JSA! Wonder if they’ll announce Jay Garrick for the Flash film, and where Wildcat, Sandman and Dr Midnight will pop up!? Will we also get Me Terrific and Powergirl
    And yet, every one of those characters have been or will shortly be on either live action TV or movies. Some have been in multiple animated shows. Power Girl has been in a single animated show, where she wasn't the star, and where she was voiced by Allison Mack. Never in live action anything, though as a lesser known version of Supergirl, you could do a lot with her, and with FX that have long since been close to mastered.

The only explanation is that DC and WB really do hate there character.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yeah, the film itself references the Multiverse and how many alternate timelines there are, so fans can slot this in wherever they want...or ignore it completely if they so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    There is stuff in WW84 that makes no sense when you consider that it's supposed to be in the same continuity as BvS. We could very well end up having to ignore both Whedon and Snder cut of JL if this 'cinematic universe' is supposed to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yeah totally, that's why I was wondering if you only want to stick with Snyder continuity would you then only watch:

1. Man of Steel
    2. BvS: Ultimate Cut
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Snyder Cut JL

I don't think anything else fits within the original Snyderverse

Would be interesting for a JSA film universe. I would be up for it, especially if Snyder is away from it.