Page 865 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3657658158558618628638648658668678688698759159651365 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 20948
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Right, but I’m assuming Cavill will get a solo sequel at some point if he returns. He may not, but if he’s actually back in the DCEU, those MoS2 rumors THR has heard are a lot more credible. Frankly I can’t imagine Cavill coming back just to cameo in other peoples movies for reasons I outlined in an earlier post, especially if there are two other Superman projects in the works while he gets nothing.
    It might be conditional so if The Flash or Shazam 2 (whatever he appears in) does well then he'll get Man of Steel 2 (I'm hoping with a new director/writer).

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Excellent casting.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Honestly he does look pretty perfect for the role, even just that normal image of him is near spot on from the original post-Infinite Crisis series. The hair, the stubble...honestly it’s a case of an actor born to be the character. Hope it all goes well for him and wish the best of luck.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly he does look pretty perfect for the role, even just that normal image of him is near spot on from the original post-Infinite Crisis series. The hair, the stubble...honestly it’s a case of an actor born to be the character. Hope it all goes well for him and wish the best of luck.
    Yep! Very rarely do you get a case like this where it looks like the actor just stepped out of the comic book page.

Not so fast on that Superman rumor. Umberto Gonzalez (who broke the story about Xolo playing Blue Beetle a few hours ago) says that no deal was reached for Henry to return as Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Not so fast on that Superman rumor. Umberto Gonzalez (who broke the story about Xolo playing Blue Beetle a few hours ago) says that no deal was reached for Henry to return as Superman.
    Yeah I saw that, but he also said the Snyder Cut wouldn’t happen, that Affleck wouldn’t be in the Flash, and after Affleck WAS announced for the Flash he said Affleck wouldn’t suit up. He’s known as “El Maybe” because of how uneven he is reliability wise.

In contrast ViewerAnon who leaked the entire plot of Justice League and WW1984 (and correctly predicted that WW1984 would meet divisive reaction), says he’s hearing Cavill will be in. So it’s still Schrödinger's Superman lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

At this point it seems like anything goes for this movie aside from using actual Flash characters other than the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point it seems like anything goes for this movie aside from using actual Flash characters other than the bare minimum.
    It really is a Flashpoint adaption after all then!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It really is a Flashpoint adaption after all then!
    At least Flashpoint had Thawne. It's weird they haven't really clarified who the villain is in this, if any.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Yeah I saw that, but he also said the Snyder Cut wouldn’t happen, that Affleck wouldn’t be in the Flash, and after Affleck WAS announced for the Flash he said Affleck wouldn’t suit up. He’s known as “El Maybe” because of how uneven he is reliability wise.

In contrast ViewerAnon who leaked the entire plot of Justice League and WW1984 (and correctly predicted that WW1984 would meet divisive reaction), says he’s hearing Cavill will be in. So it’s still Schrödinger's Superman lol.
    Isn't this the same guy that apologised to snyder fans or something like that??
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Best way to think of this is as a standalone event movie with Flash at the center rather than a solo Flash movie.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Best way to think of this is as a standalone event movie with Flash at the center rather than a solo Flash movie.
    This is both true, and also kind of sad for a movie called the Flash...

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

This is definitely a flashpoint than a flash movie..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This is definitely a flashpoint than a flash movie..
    Well they’re apparently still using the basic outline of the Flashpoint script. Keaton’s Batman in place of Thomas Wayne and Supergirl instead of the imprisoned emaciated Superman. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Thawne was revealed to be the villain.

Trying to think positively I think it is somewhat refreshing that we don't know who the villain is going to be months (years) before we actually see the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He'll be more a supporting character like Keaton not the lead character like Coates' SM, and the latter project is still in early development anyway. No director, actor, script or release date yet for it.
    I assume that Snyder Cut people have not vanished from existence and they'll make sure to establish which Superman is the real one.