Page 449 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 20948
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We might see that eventually, but I think it's a long ways off if it ever happens at all.
    Oh yeah, definitely. I doubt it will happen until at least we get another solo Reeves Batman movie, maybe even after Wonder Woman 3 which Jenkins and Gadot said will not be out as quickly as WW84

https://www.cbr.com/blue-beetle-seri...pment-hbo-max/

Blue Beetle series reportedly in development for HBO Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/blue-beetle-seri...pment-hbo-max/

Blue Beetle series reportedly in development for HBO Max.
    This makes more sense to me then a movie.

A movie would have a bigger budget and BB's powers might be too much for a TV budget.

Really hope this show happens. Jamie is one of my favorite characters. I think a show would be a good choice before jumping straight to a movie. He’s been in animated tv shows/movies, video games, and hopefully his own show is next. That’s a good progression.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A movie would have a bigger budget and BB's powers might be too much for a TV budget.
    It depends what kind of budget the series gets. I mean, if they feel confident with Green Lantern, I don't think Blue Beetle is too out there.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    These shows are going to have very high budgets they say, so I feel like they’re going to get the effects right. Apparently both Green Lantern and Strange Adventures are to have $100+ million budgets, so I believe they’ll get it right. I also imagine that the seasons will be 8-10 episodes as opposed to like 22, thus quality over quantity.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    These shows are going to have very high budgets they say, so I feel like they’re going to get the effects right. Apparently both Green Lantern and Strange Adventures are to have $100+ million budgets, so I believe they’ll get it right. I also imagine that the seasons will be 8-10 episodes as opposed to like 22, thus quality over quantity.
    Or, they'll just limit the special effects to crucial moments of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Or, they'll just limit the special effects to crucial moments of the show.
    “It’s such a lovely day. I think I’ll just walk to the battle rather than fly.”

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    “It’s such a lovely day. I think I’ll just walk to the battle rather than fly.”
    "Costume? Who needs costumes" .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From ThatHashtagShow:

"Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

http://thathashtagshow.com/2020/01/0...g-for-netflix/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From ThatHashtagShow:

"Muschietti was on hand in Hollywood last night to moderate a panel with the cast of Underwater following a press screening of the film. In speaking directly with That Hashtag Show, he confirmed that he will indeed be working on the upcoming Flash movie for DC in 2020. That project will be “different version of Flashpoint than you’re expecting,” Muschietti tells us."

Knew they couldn’t resist Jefferey Dean Morgan as Flashpoint Batman. What if at the end of this Bruce Wayne goes from Ben Affleck to Robert Patterson?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From ThatHashtagShow:

But it'll still be Flashpoint .

Flashpoint is just some concept that the hollywood brass got from Johns that could clean up the mess of the snyder supes and batman
    I notice people keep mentioning it in regards to the Flash movie but I'm not sure if it can be enough to soft reboot and tie in the Reeves Batman movies and whatever happens to the new Superman they cast

B-but Wonder Woman 1984 is going to reboot the DCEU! The rumour told me so!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut